[DISCUSSION] SafetyNet

Discuss about life, love, interests and modding here!
azo64
Answers: 0

Hi all after the new safetynet from google i cannot pass safetynet via magisk anymore i need some advice if anyone has found a work around please let me know

Thanks
azo64

hi all since the google updatevi can no longer pass google safetynet via magisk has anyone cane up with a solution yet either on android 7.1 or android 9 tbis is for the x96 mini with s905w chipset if anyone has found a work around please do let me know

Thanks guys
em3ka

Latest SafetyNet improvements threaten to finally kill Magisk Hide

Magisk and Google have been playing a game of cat and mouse for years: Google's SafetyNet technology is supposed to be triggered when it notices a rooted device, but MagiskHide does its best to keep banking apps, Pokémon Go, and other root-despising applications going, no matter what you do with your phone. However, the latest update to SafetyNet, apparently rolling out via the Play Services, seems to put an end to the game permanently. Magisk developer John Wu isn't convinced he'll find a solution that would keep his tool intact once Google fully implements the change...
full article [androidpolice.com]
SabrinaF
Verified Member

There's no known method to fool the Google remote servers when it comes to checking your SafetyNet status. The only way to defeat these new SafetyNet checks is to relock your bootloader and run stock like a regular user. That's likely not a good option for many power users, but it's the world we live in going forward — until an exploit or workaround can be found.