Any Zidoo ROMs available?

S905D, S905, S8xx Series and other box users can discuss here :)
Meguinness
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Any roms for this Zidoo H6 pro box ? Thanks
h6-title-img.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
em3ka

Nope, AllWinner H6 chip is not supported by atvX, othervise nice looking box and GUI, why would change anything. :upside_down_face:
Meguinness
Verified Member

em3ka wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:08 pm Nope, AllWinner H6 chip is not supported by atvX, othervise nice looking box and GUI, why would change anything. :upside_down_face:
the current stock ROM makes 4k playing not great.
ricklar

From what I read that H6_pro tvbox stock firmware sucks. If i had that box I would see if the Tanix TX6 with Allwinner H6 firmware could possibly flash and run, the new Android 9 firmware found on androidpctv.com for the TX6 has multiple drivers for wifi so it is possible it might run, you never know.

Sidenote, I just download an SDK for Allwinner H6 and am going to see if the unpack/packing scripts can be found in the source to possibly make edits to Allwinner firmware images. :yum:
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Meguinness
Verified Member

ricklar wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:21 am From what I read that H6_pro tvbox stock firmware sucks. If i had that box I would see if the Tanix TX6 with Allwinner H6 firmware could possibly flash and run, the new Android 9 firmware found on androidpctv.com for the TX6 has multiple drivers for wifi so it is possible it might run, you never know.

Sidenote, I just download an SDK for Allwinner H6 and am going to see if the unpack/packing scripts can be found in the source to possibly make edits to Allwinner firmware images. :yum:
yes please keep me updated on this adventure 😁👍