Unofficial atvXperience v2FF port for Alfawise A9 & Transpeed TR99 Mini [S905?]

S905D, S905, S8xx Series and other box users can discuss here :)
robi217
Answers: 0

Hello! I found a ported version of atvXperience v2FF (based on Android 7.1.2) for Alfawise A9 and Transpeed TR99 Mini (S905, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage).

You can find the download on the FreakTab topic made by the person who ported it (Hexagon):
https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-pla ... lfawise-a9

I installed it on my Alfawise A9 box, everything works, except the Chromecast built-in feature (you can use Airscreen as a replacement, but since this TV box has a really bad WiFi connection, don't expect good results with Miracast and Google Cast. Besides that, there are no problems with this build, even the remote control works perfectly without any configuration needed.

I don't really know how this port works, since I have tried many versions of the original atvXperience roms from the official page, and none of them worked (I could not flash the S905 beta build, and the S905X/S905W variants just brick the device, recoverable only by NAND chip shorting method).

This ROM was NOT made by me. I found it on a FreakTab forum topic and decided to share it here for people who have these TV boxes. I DO NOT recommend to install this ROM on other Amlogic S905-based boxes, since Alfawise A9 and Transpeed TR99 Mini both use an unknown, special variant of the SOC.