[ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

New and faster chipset from Amlogic
Fazzman
Answers: 0

Have your firmware on all my devices ( 4 of them) - except my mecool km3 it will NOT allow me to flash your new S905x2 ( even tried the tip I read about plugging in the power to the device) . I know this firmware is for the A95X Max , but was hoping it would work on the mecool km3 -wanted to ask if you will have a firmware for the mecool km3 in the future-( or do I NOT need to keep checking back from time to time- thanks
Rodger
ricklar

Fazzman wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:07 pm I know this firmware is for the A95X Max , but was hoping it would work on the mecool km3 -wanted to ask if you will have a firmware for the mecool km3 in the future-( or do I NOT need to keep checking back from time to time- thanks
Rodger
KM3 ? With Google Certified OS? Don't think Google Certified devices ship with unlocked Bootloaders, and if it was possible to Flash an AtvX ROM you would lose Widevine Level 1 DRM.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Kiifer

This may sound crazy, but I have a network device called CUJO. No matter, my pc was blocking the rom thinking it was infected.. maybe take a wild shot at ur protection, whatever u may use, from windows firewall to Mac or whatever. Worth a shot. Good luck
Meguinness
Verified Member

Any estimate on an update firmware? How can I go back to stock firmware thank you.
farkinca71

Hello. I have a A95X Max tv box. With this firmware (atvXperience) the dts-hd, true-hd, atmos passthrough is possible? Because with the original stock firmware it is not ! Thanks in advance ! Zoltan from Hungary
shadowthunder

Today i receive ota update on mi A95X max i am happy with the box, I try Nvidia Shield TV but after 3 months i sell because i don't play games but A95X max is the only box who don't fail on kodi 4k UHD the quality is amazing, other box like h96 max fail every time on kodi 4k UHD movies,
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

farkinca71 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:15 am Hello. I have a A95X Max tv box. With this firmware (atvXperience) the dts-hd, true-hd, atmos passthrough is possible? Because with the original stock firmware it is not ! Thanks in advance ! Zoltan from Hungary
Hi, the firmware only improves the current firmware but doesn't add the features you mentioned.
It's because we don't have the source code for the A95X max, we can only modify what we have currently have :)
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
dss862

My a95x max hdmi display suddenly went blank .. i have tried all hdmi cable and tv still no display .. the front display has numerical led display ... i have also reset the unit thru av port still no luck ... what is the solution for this ?please help
ricklar

dss862 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:25 am My a95x max hdmi display suddenly went blank .. i have tried all hdmi cable and tv still no display .. the front display has numerical led display ... i have also reset the unit thru av port still no luck ... what is the solution for this ?please help
Reinstall the original Firmware with USB Burning Tool.

Hope something critical didn't burn up on the PCB board like power transistors. Did you install a HDD and format it as internal memory? It may be possible that the drive has failed or been corrupted and then you won't be able to boot as well.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Andexp

hello nayam thank you for your work v3, I buy this box 95x max but I am very disappointed, bluethot na never worked even with the v3, and then the problem of luanguage is still in Chinese bug j tried everything impossible to put it in French