[ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

New and faster chipset from Amlogic
Ozarks
Answers: 0

I've just ordered one of these and this firmware seems pretty good.

I intend to install a 2Gb hard drive inside and wondered whether the firmware has controls for spin down?
ricklar

Ozarks wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:58 am I've just ordered one of these and this firmware seems pretty good.
I intend to install a 2Gb hard drive inside and wondered whether the firmware has controls for spin down?
Don't have this box, seen a lot people ask about spin-down though, and I would just recommend upgrading your hard drive to a SSD type, brands like Adata, Lexar, Kingston, SiliconPower all make affordable quality SSD drives.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
shadowthunder

Is this rom work or have bugs? I try to flash but nobody tells if the clock work, is it work everything or not.
em3ka

shadowthunder wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 am Is this rom work or have bugs?
It's a first release, so is still under development.
shadowthunder wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 am ...nobody tells if the clock work...
- Any way of making the front clock settable to 12hr mode? [post #46]
shadowthunder wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:40 am is it work everything or not
Almost, for example bluetooth doesn't work...
shadowthunder

Thanks dude i will stay with oficial rom i don't need Atv launcher i buy the box not for the launcher, thank you for the great work but i don't install something only for change the launcher
Kiifer

:') :') Wow. Sounds like someone took a tinkle in your cereal, I wanna read this when I get home. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) Why are you on the ATV forum ? Was u just boarded’ lol
Kiifer
Kiifer

You mentioned the blue tooth.
With the original rom, my usbs and 2.5 all stopped was weird. So I tried the ATV in hopes if may have the drivers. Long story short, went back to first rom, then an update, not soon as it comes on I have a Bluetooth stopped working ... and still no usb 3.0 or the 2.5” I’m gonna step out on a limb here and say, I think my board has a tacky diod resistor or chipset. Don’t think it’s software related anymore.. Just food for thought I guess. The Micro and usb2 in the back are the only things working
:grimacing: makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
Kiifer
shadowthunder

Kiifer wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:13 am :') :') Wow. Sounds like someone took a tinkle in your cereal, I wanna read this when I get home. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) Why are you on the ATV forum ? Was u just boarded’ lol
Kiifer
are you talking with me dude?
shadowthunder

I don't understand how you're TV box stop working dude since now i test a lot of boxes and no one have any problem with it, i buy the Nvidia Shield but I'm not a gamer so i sell it the truth is the Nvidia need to make a box only for TV like all for people who don't play games and I think they sell more Nvidia boxes that Shield who is for gaming, i flash a lot of boxes but no one fail, so i buy this now to see how it work the last was X96 Max i sell it because it have bugs and lagg and i don't flash any firm who let the box at half, no working clock bla bla, this one the same i don't flash some that i don't need like ATV launcher i try this one and if i don't like how work i sell it and i try the Beelink King box, but there is no difference between this Chinese boxes and let me tell you why, the Nvidia Shield, kodi have de resolución screen 4k on kodi settings and screen and the quality of picture is amazing but all the Chinese boxes on kodi screen are only 1080 p so this is it, I'm not a noob and i tell you guys if the Nvi have screen resolution 4k on kodi, why all this boxes don't, beca all are 4 k bla bla bla
Kiifer

Well, I have to agree with you on these China’Maneez boxes. The six I have tried, ALWAYS was biggie. So, I’m thinking maybe there is a better way to go.. I won’t fall in that same holes again.. the concept for the atcXper, was , “ I think” a group of guys that may have seen that “the chipset@ was coming from them, so they stepped in and try to make a go of it. The work is nice, but flawed no doubt.. As for me, I tried it because the. Firmware that came with it was jacked up. Now that I have tried 3 roms I would venture to say I have a bad board.. or it is flaky.. anyway, the absolute BEST I EVER HAD, was a T9. She can stay on all day for weeks, never fails me, ever. And it is cheap and on that one, if I had not had flashed it, it wouldn’t be as good as it is. But this firmware was from the company, not a made version.. it’s a 4’64 and has 1 Micro a usb2 and a usb3 nothing more, but that’s all anyone should need and for the price, if I need another one. It will be the old T-9.