[LIST] These boxes will be supported

New and faster chipset from Amlogic
GodFire62
Verified Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:56 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

[LIST] These boxes will be supported

#21

Post by GodFire62 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:47 pm

GodFire62 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 am
Nayam wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=477#p3203
Hi Nayam, Is this box supported by atvXperience V3 ?

Thanks for you great work ! :grinning:
Hey guys, do you know which version of the A95 Max should I use ? PCB V10 or PCB V81 ? Or is it simply not compatible with T95Q and I should try to port it with this excellent tuto ?
viewtopic.php?f=16&p=6889&sid=29286d8ec ... 95a3138277

Nayam  
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#22

Post by Nayam » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:10 pm

GodFire62 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:47 pm
GodFire62 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:28 am
Nayam wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=477#p3203
Hi Nayam, Is this box supported by atvXperience V3 ?

Thanks for you great work ! :grinning:
Hey guys, do you know which version of the A95 Max should I use ? PCB V10 or PCB V81 ? Or is it simply not compatible with T95Q and I should try to port it with this excellent tuto ?
viewtopic.php?f=16&p=6889&sid=29286d8ec ... 95a3138277
Port it and let me know how it goes
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max

GodFire62
Verified Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:56 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

#23

Post by GodFire62 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Okey, i will give it a try but is repacking Still broken ?

Nayam  
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#24

Post by Nayam » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:47 am

GodFire62 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 pm
Okey, i will give it a try but is repacking Still broken ?
Do you use linux?
If yes, I'll upload a new guide for repacking.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max

GodFire62
Verified Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:56 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

#25

Post by GodFire62 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am

I am on Windows... 😭

User avatar
ricklar
Moderator
Posts: 801
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 119 times
Been thanked: 222 times

#26

Post by ricklar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:42 am

GodFire62 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:55 am
I am on Windows... 😭
Learn how to use Python.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... o-t2978952
Can use Python on Windows and still use Windows Amlogic Tools to do level 1 unpack/repack. Then use Python binaries to unpack and repack the system.PARTITION and vendor.PARTITION so you can do edits.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!

isketerol
Verified Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 2:35 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

#27

Post by isketerol » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am

Tvboxstop does great in depth reviews. Great to see their support.

IskiE

Nayam  
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1237
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#28

Post by Nayam » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 am

isketerol wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:48 am
Tvboxstop does great in depth reviews. Great to see their support.

IskiE
Yep, his reviews are very thorough
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max

pvs1971
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:59 pm

#29

Post by pvs1971 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:48 am

Ме густарíа сабер си ес цомпатибле цон ел меецол км3

gaconanthit
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

#30

Post by gaconanthit » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:28 am

Nayam wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:47 am
GodFire62 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 pm
Okey, i will give it a try but is repacking Still broken ?
Do you use linux?
If yes, I'll upload a new guide for repacking.
Can you tell me guide to repacking vendor.PARTITION. Can use linux.
Tks you

Locked