[ROM] atvXperience – The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Answers: 0

apollo wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:53 am Ok so i have had issues with the picture

For some reason it turns into a pink purple colour when im watching a movie.
Ive tried the settings but it just keeps happening.
Any ideas?
Turn off tru color in settings and set the output to 720p
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
apollo
Experienced Member

So put it on rgb colour?
ricklar

apollo wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:22 am So put it on rgb colour?
Yes.

The problem of Color shifting you reported earlier usually happens when an old tv is connected to Amlogic TVbox, where in the box the Color depth is set to high and the TV can't properly render it. In AndroidTV the Color Depth is set by default by whatever data is communicated over hdmi from your TV's logic board to your TVbox, and Auto select usually sets itself too the highest setting possible. Switch it off of Auto selection, and pick [ RGB 8-bit ] and color shift shouldn't be a problem any longer.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vivekdixit

Dear atvXperience team,

Thank you so much for developing such a great Firmware.
I have installed it on my TX3 mini (S905W) and it works great. Way better than stock OS, actually it was based on Mobile Android platform whereas by installing this Firmware my box is turned into real Android TV.

I flashed my box with SD Card and during the installation I faced some minor glitches (maybe bcos I am not a geek in this field), can you please clarify those doubts.
In download section two Firmwares were available s905w_atvXperience_v2FF.rar and atvXperience_s905w_v2F.rar. I was not sure which file to be flashed so I tried s905w_atvXperience_v2FF.rar first but it failed during flashing then I tried atvXperience_s905w_v2F.rar which installed swiftly. Can you please confirm what is the difference between these two firmwares and ideally which one should be used for Tanix TX3 Mini.
ricklar

vivekdixit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:49 am can you please clarify those doubts.
In download section two Firmwares were available s905w_atvXperience_v2FF.rar and atvXperience_s905w_v2F.rar. I was not sure which file to be flashed so I tried s905w_atvXperience_v2FF.rar first but it failed during flashing then I tried atvXperience_s905w_v2F.rar which installed swiftly. Can you please confirm what is the difference between these two firmwares and ideally which one should be used for Tanix TX3 Mini.
V2FF had an error in formatting, so it can only be installed with USB Burning Tool.

V2F and/or V2FF are the recommend versions to be installed. If V2F works for you, keep it installed, and test it with all the apps you use regularly.

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
apollo
Experienced Member

I hsve problems with the w95 and x96 mini

I manage to install atvx 2ff but the boxes either freeze or restart

The only thing that works is its stock rom

Any ideas?
ricklar

apollo wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am I hsve problems with the w95 and x96 mini
I manage to install atvx 2ff but the boxes either freeze or restart
The only thing that works is its stock rom
Any ideas?
If only the stock rom works, reinstall the stock rom, and get as much stock info about your device as possible. We need details! Can't help you without knowing more info. My guess is you have a clone devices that have cheap ram chips and they are causing the "freeze/restart" issues.

So with stock ROM, install "Device HW Info" is on standard Google Play store. See this post, check comment #3: viewtopic.php?p=7097#p7097

Also with stock ROM, do what this tutorial link has to verify Ram speed, if it was not shown in the Device_HW_Info apk: viewtopic.php?p=5354#p5354

Lastly take HQ pictures of the top and bottom of your devices logic board, make sure to include detial pictures of the Ram chips and Wifi chip.

Then start a new topic thread in the S905W forum, with [HELP] tag and maybe then we will be able to help you.

Other users have successfully installed atvXperience in W95 and X96mini devices, but maybe you have clones that are not compatible.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
apollo
Experienced Member

Yes i have more boxes of the same brand that it works fine but after a while they stopped working. So now issue is coming up
rayxware

Nayam wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:03 pm
Adgrtz wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:48 pm Is it possible to flash V2G using the SD card method? I tried and got the green android man character with a red cross.
The one you have is Adam's release.Wait for my releases.
Do you still have the v2g firmware and Adam's firmware? Just want for testing.TQ.
rayxware

I'm using TX3 mini.
This firmware below to who? Adam?
https://mega.nz/#!AFRAiSBZ!NtDeR0yehMll ... dqVx7Z-Bt8