[QUESTION] Smartbox EVL A95x F1

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Ok, Gracias.
What I wrote was "Ok Thanks" but in Spanish. Well let's see how it goes, unfortunately I downloaded Linux Ubuntu on my computer and I don't know if there are tools for this system, since Wine is not a good option.I already hated Windows and now I need it to install atvxperence ....
La vida es muy mala, sensei.
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member

Hello, I take this thread for a suggestion, would it be possible to collaborate with Google Inc to allow and be able to use Chromecast Integrated from the installation of the ROM as if it came by default on an original Android TV?
em3ka

No, Chromecast works only on Google certified androidTV devices.
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member

Well, it doesn't matter, I buy myself a Third Generation Chromecast, or I steal a certificate from another Android TV, but I'll have a Chromecast in any case, something I don't ask and it's very important, will my remote control still work with my TV Box? after the change? You already know which is my TV Box, will the mouse still work? I still have not made the leap because I still do not get a Windows computer, I use Ubuntu and that is why I continue with my current TV Box system, in any case I have its original software in case of failures.
em3ka

IoriYagami2001 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:37 pm You already know which is my TV Box...
Which android version are you on ?
IoriYagami2001 wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:37 pm ...will the mouse still work?
IR remote, yes.
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member

The included system is Android 8.1. The box is A95xF1. If I upgrade to atvXperence, will my remote no longer work?

Te comparto fotos de mi TV Box.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member

Hello, I have succeeded, get a Windows 10 computer and install atvXperience according to the instructions. Thanks @em3ka. Now my new Android TV calls me. They add the SOLVED tag.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IoriYagami2001
Verified Member

Hello, it's me, again. It's been a while since my last post. I like Android and its customizations and the apps that exist for almost everything. This made me switch to Linux, I currently use Ubuntu (the most popular distro) and after knowing atvXperencie, I decided to change the ROM of my A95xF1, the process was difficult, and not because of its installation, but because I did not have a required cable , if not that I did not have a PC with Windows. If my father had a PC with Windows 10, installing the atvXperence ROM was child's play, and on that same day I published the post above. Yesterday I bought a third generation Chromecast (it does not have Google TV) and I thought it was time to tell my experience. My family was amazed that their TV Box was different, since I did it on a day when they were not there, now any visitor thinks that our television is Smart TV natively, my mother then tells him that it really is the TV Box. that it has the Android TV system (technically it only says that it has the system changed, since it never refers to an Android as such, it only tells them advanced phones, my father is the same, they both use Android phones) The ROM had already made the job easy for me, (NEW USERS: Update the Google Play Store and Google Play Services (Android TV), they are in APK Mirror, so they will have the current functions and designs) Your work is good, it has the necessary apps and proprietary to Google. Something that I was going to complain about was the Android TV Remote, since it doesn't work at all .... Except for the keyboard and voice. Then I no longer complain, also with ROOT I can do whatever I want. Your ROM worked for me, and so did my family. Too bad for the integrated Chromecast, I installed it and it only worked with VLC, but it's time for the new Chromecast that I bought, well I'll leave images of my television. They will say it all. Thanks to the atvXperencie team.