Support for Realtek WiFi Modules

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
LegendaryFire
Answers: 0

Hello all,

Just thought I'd reach out to all of you to see if there was any plans to add support for the Realtek WiFi Modules for a Tanix TX3 Max. I happened to get a clone box (labelled EnFusion 2020+) and have been working on getting some custom firmware on it. I was able to find an Android 9 image with the drivers needed. If it's of any help, they were from Aidans Custom ROM.

Unsure if allowed, however I will remove the Google Drive link to the ROM if not.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WbVgEe ... sp=sharing

On another note, what is a good way to root one of these boxes, seeing as there is no way to use USB Debugging & FastBoot over USB.

EDIT: I can confirm the atvXperience v4 ROM has flashed and booted just fine as well, just can't make it past the WiFi Setup screen (no driver). Once I'm past I can simply replace the remote.conf & report back on functionality! Thanks for all your hard work.
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

LegendaryFire wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:07 am Just thought I'd reach out to all of you to see if there was any plans to add support for the Realtek WiFi Modules for a Tanix TX3 Max.
The solution is a simple forum search :)

viewtopic.php?p=14115#p14115
LegendaryFire

bumerc wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:21 am
LegendaryFire wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:07 am Just thought I'd reach out to all of you to see if there was any plans to add support for the Realtek WiFi Modules for a Tanix TX3 Max.
The solution is a simple forum search :)

viewtopic.php?p=14115#p14115
That absolutely blows my mind I've done about 4 days worth of searching. :')

Thank you!

EDIT: Just flashed the ROM, does not work unfortunately. Still no WiFi networks detected.
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

LegendaryFire wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:44 pm EDIT: Just flashed the ROM, does not work unfortunately. Still no WiFi networks detected.
You have not provided any information about WiFi chipset, in this case no further help is possible.
LegendaryFire

bumerc wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:32 am You have not provided any information about WiFi chipset, in this case no further help is possible.
It's some garbage clone box. I already had it open to connect to UART but I wasn't paying much attention to the network chipset. I'll open it back up and see what it has, then report back. Unless there is a way to determine through software.