TX3 Mini 8723 20181226 - New version

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
davidlaz
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Nayam
Thanks for your help, i've could recover the tanix using short pin method.
And thanks Mqiasi i've could flash atv in new v1.3 board.
Kirk Wilson

Hello, can you share your firmware please?
Mqiasi

[mention]davidlaz[/mention] no need to short pins with the firmware i linked. I flashed the box with wrong firmware. Nothing worked except the firmware that i linked. My box dident even start, just use a male male usb cable and use the usb burning tool if you mess up the box. And if you want atvexperiense rom, extract ONLY the system.partition and replace that in the firmware I linked. I strongly recommend atvxperience instead of the stock one, which sucks compared to atvx.
davidlaz
Verified Member

Mqiasi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:01 pm [mention]davidlaz[/mention] no need to short pins with the firmware i linked. I flashed the box with wrong firmware. Nothing worked except the firmware that i linked. My box dident even start, just use a male male usb cable and use the usb burning tool if you mess up the box. And if you want atvexperiense rom, extract ONLY the system.partition and replace that in the firmware I linked. I strongly recommend atvxperience instead of the stock one, which sucks compared to atvx.
I needed the short pin method because mi tanix was dead and bricked after trying SD card update firmware, and USB burning tools don't detect it. I could unbrick it using this short pin method. And yes, I replace system.partition like you say in firmware you linked and now atv is working in my tanix v1.3 board. For all, I want to thank you.
Dmtg

davidlaz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:57 pm
Mqiasi wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:01 pm [mention]davidlaz[/mention] no need to short pins with the firmware i linked. I flashed the box with wrong firmware. Nothing worked except the firmware that i linked. My box dident even start, just use a male male usb cable and use the usb burning tool if you mess up the box. And if you want atvexperiense rom, extract ONLY the system.partition and replace that in the firmware I linked. I strongly recommend atvxperience instead of the stock one, which sucks compared to atvx.
I needed the short pin method because mi tanix was dead and bricked after trying SD card update firmware, and USB burning tools don't detect it. I could unbrick it using this short pin method. And yes, I replace system.partition like you say in firmware you linked and now atv is working in my tanix v1.3 board. For all, I want to thank you.
share the firmware
davidlaz
Verified Member

Mqiasi

I’m happy it worked for you as well, searched everywhere without any solution. Every solution said dtb boot and system, which bricked my device. Finally I just tried just the system part and it worked great. Happy it worked for you as well.
ingmcp

bumerc wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:33 pm
davidlaz wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:25 am
Nayam wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:17 pm
flip the board and send the photo
[img]https://ibb.co/02rBqdt
https://ibb.co/nDr8wZf/img]
Mark Code = PFC57
Part Number = FBML95BNAKDBABH6
Spectek MLC NAND FLASH

If you are looking for a datasheet, you will need to short-circuit the 2 DATA-balls (Input/Output) of the NAND socket in the first picture.

- Post the link to the original FW
is there a way for you to put an arrow for the pins to short?
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

ingmcp wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:25 pm is there a way for you to put an arrow for the pins to short?
Ask @davidlaz, he already knows the right pins
davidlaz
Verified Member

1. Open USB burning tools
2. Select the firmware I shared
3. Press start.
4. Use USB male to male and plug into the tanix.
5. Short pins, don't release and plug the av power