[QUESTION] Pendoo X8 Mini 2G/16

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
vananick
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hallo again. Sorry for the delay. I haven't found a solution, but when i changed the resolution in settings from 1080 60hz to 1080 50hz things got better, or even better on 24hz. I forgot to mention that i changed the hdmi cable but nothin changed. Maybe something is wrong with the router; I can't flash the rom right now. Please help guys. Thanks.
ricklar

Maybe you need the AFRd app made just for Amlogic, AFRd = "AutoFrameRate-daemon" , search google for it, the app will reset your TV to the proper resolution so 24,25,30,50,59,60hz will play correctly at its native frequencey (display refresh rate). I use the app and it is great, when I turn the app off it is a very noticeable drop in playback quality.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vananick
Verified Member

Thank you a lot. I will do it as quick as i can. Thanks again.
vananick
Verified Member

I google it and we have a problem. It needs a rooted firmware. The app i want to use the most with the tv box needs an unrooted firmware.
vananick
Verified Member

From what i read it won't work in an unrooted device. So anythin else? Thanks again.
ricklar

Nope. If an app requires me not to use Root, then I uninstall the app and never use it again. :grin:
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vananick
Verified Member

Hallo again, i found a setting in the tv set that was called judder and it was set to low. When i turned that off the video is smoother. By the way the video on a viewsonic monitor is perfect. Anyway. I have another issue: The first time i connected the box to the lg tv it said something about a direct link or something like that and after that every time i open the box it switches the language to korean chinese i don't know. Do you konw how to solve that? Also can you point me to the correct forum on how to add or remove apps from home screen? Thanks a lot guys.