[QUESTION] Pendoo X8 Mini 2G/16

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
em3ka
Answers: 0

vananick wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:03 pm If i want to unroot my device cause an app ask for it in order to work, how i'm going to do it?
Have you tried this ?
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=814
vananick
Verified Member

Thanks again for the reply. I'm going to try it.
vananick
Verified Member

Sorry for the delay, it works fine. I have a problem with hd, it isn't smooth, it's like it has a hickup. Can i do anything about it; Thanks one more time.
ricklar

vananick wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 3:59 pm Sorry for the delay, it works fine. I have a problem with hd, it isn't smooth, it's like it has a hickup. Can i do anything about it; Thanks one more time.
Always explain more the situation, "problem with HD" - that doesn't explain enough for someone to help you.

When is HD not smooth? Is it just a certain app? Is it only in Kodi? Is it only when using certain video player, like MX Player? Is playing an HD file from your PC over your network when you have issues?

S905W, S905X, and S912 have a GPU problem with VP9 codec in most players. So for me only problem in my S912 playing HD is in MX Player I have the MX settings set to HW codec, not HW+ because the MX Player VP9 codec in HW+ doesn't match the Amlogic VP9 codec so HD is not smooth. But when set settings to regular HW codec HD playing is smooth.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vananick
Verified Member

Thank you again for your reply. Hd is not smooth when watching tv either in kodi or cosmote tv for examle. In stremio to. I will try netflix and tell you.
vananick
Verified Member

I forgot to mention that i have the problem both on wired and wireless connection. Vdsl is my connection. My smart tv (panasonic viera) plays smoothly over wireless network.
ricklar

vananick wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:51 pm Thank you again for your reply. Hd is not smooth when watching tv either in kodi or cosmote tv for examle. In stremio to. I will try netflix and tell you.
vananick wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:55 pm I forgot to mention that i have the problem both on wired and wireless connection. Vdsl is my connection.
It is weird situation if you are having problems both on wifi and wired connections. I had issues with a bad router that gave wifi issues. Upgraded my router to a ASUS router and even the wired connections are more stable.

It is rare but possible that the wifi antenna is kinked inside the box or that the wifi connections need to be solder again. In my tv box, the H96 with an antenna inside it was located at the back of the box, I moved it to the front, and made sure the line was not kinked any longer. Trying to troubleshoot the wifi problem I looked at everything and in the end it was my router that caused all my issues.
My smart tv (panasonic viera) plays smoothly over wireless network.
Comparing your SmartTV to TVbox connection can be mistake if perhaps the tv is connected on 5g wifi and your TVbox is limited to the 2.4g wifi network. In your router settings it should show what devices are connected and over what network band: LAN, wifi 2.4, wifi 5.8.

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vananick
Verified Member

The thing is that i tried to watch the last episode GoT in kodi from a flash drive and i had the same issues. The same flash drive played perfect on my tv's media player.
ricklar

vananick wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 pm The thing is that i tried to watch the last episode GoT in kodi from a flash drive and i had the same issues. The same flash drive played perfect on my tv's media player.
So even physical media has HD issues. Could me something simple as HDMI cable is old and faulty or not connected properly. Or may be a settings issue, something got changed and is causing the problem. Example the Auto-Framerate is a big issue with Amlogic and AtvX has option for Off, Level 1, Level 2 and I always recommend leave that setting off. You mentioned Kodi, some people report problems with Kodi 18.2 and went back to 18.1. So in that case it is an app software issue.

Best thing to do is a complete Erase-All and Burn atvX firmware once again. Then first thing before changing any settings, except logging into Wifi and Google, is download latest Kodi 18.2 for Google Play Store and see if that same media file from USB has the same issues. Also test with VLC player.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
vananick
Verified Member

Thank you a lot. The cable is the one that was inside the box (it seems cheap and is logical) i will try with another one. I' try the other things to. Thanks once more.