Your favorite AndroidTV Games?

Talk about Games here :D
Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Answers: 0

Mine are these:
image.png
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
LoraClip

My favorite also the Grand Theft Auto Vice City game. To get unlimited money, I've just modded this game by using a [url=https://www.lucky patchers.com/download/]modifier tool[/url]. Besides, nothing else...
Testukas

The Walking Dead by Telltale (Howyaknow, LLC)
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

Testukas wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:43 am The Walking Dead by Telltale (Howyaknow, LLC)
Too bad they only ported 2 seasons for Android,
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
ricklar

[mention]Nayam[/mention]
Hi,

I don't know if you knew but S912 with the Mali-T820 MP3 is suppose to support the Vulcan 1.0 graphics API. Most the S912 firmwares include the lib file, but it is not activated in the firmware. Guess what? I activated it :grin: But now have to find games that actually force implement the Vulkan API so I can test it, is Asphalt 9 normally available from Playstore on the atvX firmware??? I know watching Chigz Tech Reviews and TV Box Stop, that they only test games with Asphalt 8 most the time because for some reason the "9" isn't supported in tvbox firmwares. Well downloaded Asphalt 9 so far and it's the only game that I see in TV-Playstore that might be pushing the GPU to use the Vulkan API, most likely will have to download Vulkan games to phone or PC then sideload them to box. As of right now the DevCheck app by flar2 is saying that Vulkan is activated, so will have to further test it out later.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
marybethleavell

creative destruction apknite, grand theft auto san andreas
BeJimmieTup

Im new to this forum and had only know about Eastside Hockey Manager until now. Ive looked through the other games. But Id have to play them all to see how they really are. So thats why Im asking you guys... For those who have played the other games, which is your favorite? And why?
victoria12345

good game for mobile. I like this game
Zachary Quinto

ricklar wrote: Sat Nov 20, 4427 2:59 pm @Nayam
Hi,

I don't know if you knew but S912 with the Mali-T820 MP3 is suppose to support the Vulcan 1.0 graphics API. Most the S912 firmwares include the lib file, but it is not activated in the firmware. Guess what? I activated it :grin: But now have to find games that actually force implement the Vulkan API so I can test it, is Asphalt 9 normally available from Playstore on the atvX firmware??? I know watching Chigz Tech Reviews and TV Box Stop, that they only test games with Asphalt 8 most the time because for some reason the "9" isn't supported in tvbox firmwares. Well downloaded WoW so far and it's the only game that I see in TV-Playstore that might be pushing the GPU to use the Vulkan API, most likely will have to download Vulkan games to phone or PC then sideload them to box. As of right now the DevCheck app by flar2 is saying that Vulkan is activated, so will have to further test it out later. Now I am using different boosters to increase my gaming productivity. Now it works just fine :)
I thought that there were no such problems on modern Android devices. You surprised me, really :upside_down_face:
Hello everyone :)
Shaynesherman

Mine favourite is call of duty.