Docooler M9S-PRO S905X TV Box

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
hannah
Experienced Member
Answers: 0

ricklar wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 pm @hannah did you find a solution to getting AtvX to work in the M9S-PRO?
@ricklar, @bumerc is helping me to to get an AtvX for this box. There are further troubleshooting needed at my end which will continue once I receive my USB 2.0 to TTL UART Module.

Kind regards
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

Mick154 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 pm @bumerc the 3g 32g flashes fine and I have Bluetooth fix so why is this box weird
We do not have 3g versions for S905X, what exactly did you install? :thinking:
Rsgi

hello

First of all let me thank all ppl behind atvxperience!
It was a awesome idea and there are lots a people who will welcome this kind of support.

I excite cause i just discovered you! And now my hope reborns.... :)

Now the issue:

I have a Docooler M9S Pro with 2Gb of RAM and 16Gb of storage.
Lately this piece of... (chinese hardware!) is so slow thats becaming to hard for me not smash it onto a wall...
It is all as stock OS LOLLIPOP 5.1 and i thought that maybe an update would wake-up it..

Then i found you atvxperience :) an OS capable of running smoth was all i wanted..

So i tried to update it... with no success!

First i tried the SD card method... the box just do a reset and reboot again to the OS
In this atempt i only used the version "s905x_2G_atvXperience_v2FF.img"

After a few fails a decided to go hard core :) lets flash the bitch....

But the fails would still go on...
I tried with both versions of the burning software v2.0.7.2 and v2.1.6
Tried also "atvXperience_s905x_v2F" and "atvXperience_s905x_v2E" but the result was always the same:
Error at 4% "Download UBOOT".

Please can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong please?

Thanks in advanced
RSGI
ricklar

[mention]Rsgi[/mention] merged your post with the thread for same device.

If you read, only the Docooler 3gb device was compatible with AtvX, and all the 2GB devices have issues installing custom ROM.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

Rsgi wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 am hello

It was a awesome idea and there are lots a people who will welcome this kind of support.

Now the issue:

Lately this piece of... (chinese hardware!) is so slow thats becaming to hard for me not smash it onto a wall...
It is all as stock OS LOLLIPOP 5.1 and i thought that maybe an update would wake-up it..

Then i found you atvxperience :) an OS capable of running smoth was all i wanted..

First i tried the SD card method... the box just do a reset and reboot again to the OS

Tried also "atvXperience_s905x_v2F" and "atvXperience_s905x_v2E" but the result was always the same:

Thanks in advanced
RSGI
There will be an update for M9S Pro 1-2g Devices soon. Thanks to [mention]hannah[/mention] Logs, we were able to eliminate the manufacturer restrictions and compile a new u-boot for the integrated low-end CL7 RAM. The new u-boot has been tested successfully and is up and running..
hannah
Experienced Member

Rsgi wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 am It is all as stock OS LOLLIPOP 5.1 and i thought that maybe an update would wake-up it
This is a working Android 7 version ROM for this box.
https://mega.nz/#!l0gwTLBD!iGDd4TmGI3M_ ... fHQyxbDNpo
pakotone

What version do you recommend installing with 3g 32g m9spro?
Thanks.

My tvbox is https://www.tomtop.com/es/p-v2322us.html
ricklar

pakotone wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:40 pm What version do you recommend installing with 3g 32g m9spro?
Thanks.
Original Post of this thread says V2E worked for his device same spec as yours, upto you if you want to try experiment and try V2FF or V2H. Read tutorials thoroughly and watch YouTube installation videos on installing Amlogic firmware if this is your first time doing such things.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
DoCooler

bumerc wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:16 am
Rsgi wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:17 am hello

Now the issue:

Thanks in advanced
RSGI
There will be an update for M9S Pro 1-2g Devices soon. Thanks to [mention]hannah[/mention] Logs, we were able to eliminate the manufacturer restrictions and compile a new u-boot for the integrated low-end CL7 RAM. The new u-boot has been tested successfully and is up and running..

Hello, experts,

i'll just try to revive this thread - after having tried all night in vain to install atvXperience on a "Docooler M9SPRO 2GB_16GB (HongXin hx_s905x)" box.
I have tried different images. Each attempt ends at 4% with the same error message: "[0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error".
As I found out during my research, it seems to be a known problem with this GREAT box that atvXperience cannot be installed on it.
My question and vague hope, however, is: Is there a solution or a workaround?

I have already looked for this: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=572 manual here to manipulate the stock firmware accordingly.
But in the end it always fails because of the packaging: I unpack the stock image, remove the mentioned four files from the folder "level1" and then click on the button "Repack to aml upgrade package". The software then works for a short time - but creates only one mini-image file with a size of 11 KB each time.

Maybe one of the cracks here still has an idea how to do this?

Thanks a lot in advance,
DoCooler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo, liebe Experten,

ich versuche einfach mal, diesen Thread wiederzubeleben - nachdem ich die ganze Nacht vergeblich versucht habe, atvXperience auf einer "Docooler M9SPRO 2GB_16GB (HongXin hx_s905x)"-Box zu installieren.
Ich habe verschiedene Images durchprobiert. Jeder Versuch endet bei 4 % mit derselben Fehlermeldung: "[0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device error".
Wie ich bei meiner Recherche nun festgestellt habe, scheint es bei dieser TOLLEN Box ja offenbar ein bekanntes Problem zu sein, dass sich atvXperience nicht darauf installieren lässt.
Meine Frage und vage Hoffnung lautet aber: Gibt es mittlerweile vielleicht doch eine Lösung oder einen Workaround?

Ich habe auch schon nach dieser: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=572 Anleitung hier versucht, die Stock Firmware entsprechend zu manipulieren.
Dabei scheitert es am Ende jedoch immer am Packaging: Ich entpacke das Image, entferne die genannten vier Dateien aus dem Ordner "level1" und klicke dann auf den Button "Repack to aml upgrade package". Die Software arbeitet dann kurz - erzeugt aber jedes Mal nur eine Mini-Imagedatei mit einer Größe von 11 KB.

Vielleicht hat einer von den Cracks hier ja noch eine Idee, wie man das Ganze bewerkstelligen könnte?

Vielen Dank schon im Voraus,
DoCooler