[HELP] Beelink MINI MXIII-II (atvXperience v3)

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
ArthurOff
Answers: 0

Hello,

I've just burned the atvXperience v3 but a lot of functions do not seem to work. I want to try the v2 ([S905X] v2FF 1GB/2GB RAM - DDR3/DDR4 (18 Oct 2018)) but when I'm holding reset + inserting power cable + USB Burning Tool, the device does not boot into the recovery mode. Any suggestions here? Also are there any alternatives to the atvXperience?

Thanks,
Arthur
ricklar

Search how to "Short-the-Pins" to enter Mask Rom mode, specifically for your device, and then do so while connected to PC so you can use USB Burning Tool to flash V2FF instead.

As far as alternatives, you can search Google there should be links to other custom firmwares.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
hal
Verified Member

I ran into this issue before after update some img. The method i used is below but not sure will work with your case. It's just a trick that let box boot to recovery mode to have burning tool connect with box.

1. finding some sdcard zip file for upgrade, can be any update that recovery can recognize, then put into sdcard in the box.
2. connect USB to the box with burning tool open.
3. Go to update tool app in current firmware (board can boot to OS as normal). Then click update with zip file.
4. Box will reboot to recovery mode and burning tool will connect with PC and box. This time remove sdcard.
5. You can update img with burning tool now.
ArthurOff

It gets stuck at 7% and shuts down.
ricklar

ArthurOff wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:45 am It gets stuck at 7% and shuts down.
Make sure you are using the latest version of Amlogic USB Burning Tool version 2.1.7 or newer.

Plug DC power into box after stock firmware starts Burning.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!