MXQ PRO+

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
s_anand89
Experienced Member
Answers: 0

mxfreak wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:46 pm Yippiekayeah... :)

Thank you for your answer,iam buying uart to usb module,and ask questions about howto when it is arrived...Thankzz :*
bumerc wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:03 pm prerequisite for this is a working bootloader
I have a starting and working box with some weird effects,so i have a working bootloader. (I think?)
You go with an erase bootloader and erase flash option sd card method. complete the installation. set up as new one, then do a factory reset completely and start again. if that fix stop there otherwise go to the recovery and select wipe data everything and then format data. then install the rom with sd card. it should work normally.
Last edited by s_anand89 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
mxfreak
Experienced Member

anil009 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:26 pm It says licence error or disk image is not valid.
Are you maybe missing license file from the tool??
Just find the license file on the web,and copy over to license folder in usb burn tool dir
s_anand89
Experienced Member

mxfreak wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:40 pm
s_anand89 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:15 pm You go with an erase bootloader and erase flash option sd card method. complete the installation. set up as new one, then do a factory reset completely and start again. if that fix stop there otherwise go to the recovery and select wipe data everything and then format data. then install the rom with sd card. it should work normally.
Is this meant for UART ?

If you talk about the normal sdcard burning ??? ,i have done that alrready,erase bootl and erase flash,image burned to sdcard is okay
The only trouble is that i can do the reset trick,but it ignores every upgrade/update progress,it goes straight to atv logo/intro.
And factory reset in my android atv xp os has no suc66 for me,i choose that option already,it just goes to normal atvxp startup and al apps which i had installed manually ae still there...

More nfo is welcome.
No Uart and all regular try. i am having a different box but had similar issue so i have done this way and now it is working perfectly except turning the box with remote not possible.
after installing fresh from the sd card option,setup everything and do a factory reset. then set up everything see everything working fine if not fill the internal storage completely with some files then install a terminal app then type su after that reboot recovery. it will straight way take to recovery. then start wipe everything in twrp followed by format.then install d final one which you prefer to use either the stock or atvxp. everything should start to work normally.
in your case i suggest to go with stock rom or go with some other rom other than atvxp.
:alien: My Device : Memobox UFO (s905X) & A95X F1 (s905W) :alien:
mxfreak
Experienced Member

no root,no su working anymore. from original settings and or installed root/su/filexplore apks
atlakeem

anybody find an ATV rom that works for this box?
Tester100
Verified Member

ricklar wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:20 am [mention]mxfreak[/mention] you tried Burning the img with Amlogic Burning Tool?
This:
bumerc wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:37 pm 2. Turn off the box and try to upgrade by ABT or SDcard. Please use this Download: atvX build

Hi can you please upload again firmware on google drive? i will try to give it a go on my bricked mxq pro 4k 2g/16gb model also
mxfreak
Experienced Member

Tester100 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 12:22 am Hi can you please upload again firmware on google drive? i will try to give it a go on my bricked mxq pro 4k 2g/16gb model also
I think he is not upload again because it is not working 100% for you and me and everybody else!!

Use stock rom with sd card or usb burn tool,look for links in this topic.

Is it real bricked? are there led lights with power on ? which device or mb do you have (open the device and see what is printed on chips and mb)
ricklar

[mention]mxfreak[/mention] i found this port of AtvX, says for MXQ PRO, you can test it out and see if it works, no guarantees though.

Link:
viewtopic.php?p=6987#p6987
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
SuriPhen

i have mxq pro 4k 1/8gb s905x.
i have flash it with rom atvXperience rom 7.12.
need to root to replace the remote.conf file.

cannot find the root anywhere.
it is very stressfull.
Should i flash to another rom?
please advice. thanks.
ricklar

SuriPhen wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:46 am i have mxq pro 4k 1/8gb s905x.
i have flash it with rom atvXperience rom 7.12.
need to root to replace the remote.conf file.
cannot find the root anywhere.
it is very stressfull.
Should i flash to another rom?
please advice. thanks.
If you are looking for the Root app, you won't find it. The atvX firmware is with open-root superSu 2.72, I believe, not 100 percent positive on the version number.

If you installed v2FF or older, you should have root access with any Root Explorer or File Manager, my default choice that I always use is Es File Explorer and then just switch the root toogle in Es app on and make sure that /system is RW not ro.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!