atvXperience S905X General Discussion

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
canbonbon
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hello Nayam,

Is there any way for me to organize the Home screen to show recommended content by application? Currently, we only see one row, where the content is intermingled. e.g. if I have Plex, Youtube, Haystack TV then there is only one row of content that has something from Plex, something from Youtube, etc. However, it would be so much better if the apps were given their own rows. Something like this.

Let me now if there is a way to configure like this. I find that screen so much more useful.
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

canbonbon wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:07 pm Hello Nayam,

Is there any way for me to organize the Home screen to show recommended content by application? Currently, we only see one row, where the content is intermingled. e.g. if I have Plex, Youtube, Haystack TV then there is only one row of content that has something from Plex, something from Youtube, etc. However, it would be so much better if the apps were given their own rows. Something like this.

Let me now if there is a way to configure like this. I find that screen so much more useful.
Google made the launcher such that it automatically sets them. When you add some more apps, the row will be converted into 2 rows. Try it out :)
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
canbonbon
Verified Member

No it doesn't. I have now added 8 apps (all that are available) and I still see recommendations from them all jumbled up in one single row. It does not break up in multiple rows for each app. Maybe the build I have (version 2G) has some bug. Or maybe if there are any instructions on how to do that, please let me know. Thanks.
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

canbonbon wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:50 pm No it doesn't. I have now added 8 apps (all that are available) and I still see recommendations from them all jumbled up in one single row. It does not break up in multiple rows for each app. Maybe the build I have (version 2G) has some bug. Or maybe if there are any instructions on how to do that, please let me know. Thanks.
It only when there are 12 apps or something.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
canbonbon
Verified Member

ok maybe it might be Android 7.1 issue. Because the other screenshot is from Oreo. And there you can have just 3 apps and that gives you three rows.

So I guess, I will wait for ATVXperience V3 and that might solve this issue. Thanks for replying.
Osloguy

I have Nexbox S905X 1G/8G. Flashing of AtvXperience v.2h without problems but many apps like Aptoide, Play Store, Youtube, TV browser, etc. used to hang when the app is starting. If I just wait 2, 3 minutes until the app is completely loading then I can use the app but I have to be patient when press some key, otherwise the app hang again. How can I fix the problem?
crookyuk

hello.

which build works best for mini m8s ii ?

thanks
em3ka

crookyuk wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:12 pm which build works best for mini m8s ii ?
v2FF
Osloguy

Osloguy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:59 pm I have Nexbox S905X 1G/8G. Flashing of AtvXperience v.2h without problems but many apps like Aptoide, Play Store, Youtube, TV browser, etc. used to hang when the app is starting. If I just wait 2, 3 minutes until the app is completely loading then I can use the app but I have to be patient when press some key, otherwise the app hang again. How can I fix the problem?
V2FF on my box is very smooth but the UI is 720p, some apps displayed with wrong resolution + the remote does not work.
With v2H the UI is 1080p, the remote works fine (unless the power button) but the whole system is extreme slow.
Please advice me how to run v2H like smooth as v2FF!
anu_online

Installed 2H version on Sunvell T95x. The problem is Wireless streaming using Airplay/DLNA is not working properly, there is no problem with the 2FF version.