[DISCUSSION] S905D ATV9 build

bumerc
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1635
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 337 times

[DISCUSSION] S905D ATV9 build

#11

Post by bumerc » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:41 am

soldiaz wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:16 am
Suits for XORO HST 260?
Yes when you are ready to test. Which tuner is installed?
PCB photos from both sides are required (the RAM memory type and eMMC/Nand are important)

soldiaz
Expert Member
Posts: 402
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 22 times

#12

Post by soldiaz » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:26 am

Sold it :-(

offtopic: I read you created ANDROID 9 for S912. Could you help out for Tanix TX92 3/32GB LPDDR version?

modEDIT:
Discussion continues here.

Paul9834
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:57 pm

#13

Post by Paul9834 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:00 pm

hi! I have a tv box, Amlogic S905D MECOOL M8S Plus, do you think that when it is available it will work for my device? :grinning:

bumerc
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1635
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 337 times

#14

Post by bumerc » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:45 am

Paul9834 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:00 pm
hi! I have a tv box, Amlogic S905D MECOOL M8S Plus, do you think that when it is available it will work for my device? :grinning:
First build is done ;)

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-pla ... post822275

Paul9834
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:57 pm

#15

Post by Paul9834 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:03 pm

Not work, fail burn image

bumerc wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:45 am
Paul9834 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:00 pm
hi! I have a tv box, Amlogic S905D MECOOL M8S Plus, do you think that when it is available it will work for my device? :grinning:
First build is done ;)

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-pla ... post822275

bumerc
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1635
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 337 times

#16

Post by bumerc » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:42 pm

Paul9834 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:03 pm
Not work, fail burn image
Post HQ photo of RAM chip and burn log.

Post Reply