[QUESTION] Sleep mode - Amazone prime video playback

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
Chamol
Answers: 0

Hi !

First of all thanks for this rom, i find it just marvelous regarding how fast my device get from the stock ROM (beelink GT1 - A912).

I am using this most with STBEmu which works really fine.

Just a question regarding the sleep mode (maybe the anwser is here but could'nt find it).
When I shut down my TV screen, it shuts down the tv box but when I switch it on the box does not come back. I have to unplug and plug back the power cord.
Any tips to avoid this ? I would be nice if it could stay on or wake up. :) (like kill the CEC swith liked to power)

Another issue met:
I am able to connect to Amazon prime video but the playback of a video is not working, it is just crashing and go back to movie selection. Any ideas ?

thanks for help !
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

Chamol wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 am Hi !

First of all thanks for this rom, i find it just marvelous regarding how fast my device get from the stock ROM (beelink GT1 - A912).

I am using this most with STBEmu which works really fine.

Just a question regarding the sleep mode (maybe the anwser is here but could'nt find it).
When I shut down my TV screen, it shuts down the tv box but when I switch it on the box does not come back. I have to unplug and plug back the power cord.
Any tips to avoid this ? I would be nice if it could stay on or wake up. :) (like kill the CEC swith liked to power)

Another issue met:
I am able to connect to Amazon prime video but the playback of a video is not working, it is just crashing and go back to movie selection. Any ideas ?

thanks for help !
First one is a problem of Uboot. This can be fixed(maybe) if you replace the uboot with gt1's.

Second, I still don't know why Amazon Prime isn't working. Amazon needs Widevine L1 licence to verify. Since this is AndroidTV, phone refuses to work. I'm still finding the cause of this issue.
Can you please post a logcat?
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
Chamol

Ok Ithink I will need a bit of help or tutorial to change the UBOOT. Would I need to make a new rom using your basis and change UBOOT in it or is it simpler ?

If you explain me how to do a logcat i will gladly provide it.

Thanks for the workaround, i will try this and keep you busted.