[REVIEW] DEALDIG BOXD6, S912 TvBox, Android 7.1.2

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
ricklar

[REVIEW] DEALDIG BOXD6, S912 TvBox, Android 7.1.2

Post by ricklar » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:45 pm

This sample was purchased with my own money, I tested device with stock firmware, and then updated firmware before selling to a friend for their first Android TV box. Sadly in the limited time that I had this device, I didn't get a chance to try atvXperience on it, partly due to me being under the impression that this version of the Beelink hardware was not compatible, and Yes I said "Beelink" because this box is a Vendor/Distributor Clone of the well known Beelink GT1 Ultimate.

image.png
Info and Specs from the Gearbest website with my notes in (BOLD) :
Main Features:
- High Configuration
BOXD6 comes with Amlogic S912 octa-core CPU and Mali-T820 MP3 GPU. Offer you ultra-fast running speed and professional graphic processing ability.

- Android 7.1 OS (firmware runs android in 64-bit mode)
Adopt Android 7.1 system which is compatible with the vast majority of Android Apps. Very easy to use. Catch your favorite TV shows, play games, watch news or switch to the radio.

- 4K Resoluti...login to view the rest of this post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login