[DISCUSSION] Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
Post Reply
bumerc
Moderator
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box 3GB 32GB

Post by bumerc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:59 pm

This is still the old bootloader, what is the content of the SD card?
That has to look like this:

Code: Select all

aml_upgrade_package.img
aml_sdc_burn.ini
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
Last edited by bumerc on Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:03 pm

bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:59 pm
This is still the old bootloader, what is the content of the SD card?
two files: img file and "ini" file
I'm using Burn Card Maker V2.0.3
file system fat32

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:24 pm

Previously I used usb cable as a power source, now I 'm used normal power source and flashinh is diffrent, but stops upgrading too
https://pastebin.com/22gXSbnb

bumerc
Moderator
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Post by bumerc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:03 pm

etzka wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Previously I used usb cable as a power source, now I 'm used normal power source and flashinh is diffrent, but stops upgrading too
https://pastebin.com/22gXSbnb
Replace the * .ini file on the SD card with the one from the archive.
Rename atvx_s912_LPDDR_v2ff.img to aml_upgrade_package.img

Code: Select all

erase_flash = 2
reboot = 0x1
2 => means delete with scrub (imho only for NAND), you need => 4
please disable reboot

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm

bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:03 pm
etzka wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:24 pm
Previously I used usb cable as a power source, now I 'm used normal power source and flashinh is diffrent, but stops upgrading too
https://pastebin.com/22gXSbnb
Replace the * .ini file on the SD card with the one from the archive.
Rename atvx_s912_LPDDR_v2ff.img to aml_upgrade_package.img

Code: Select all

erase_flash = 2
reboot = 0x1
2 => means delete with scrub (imho only for NAND), you need => 4
please disable reboot
Nop, its not working too
https://pastebin.com/HRuTRtas

bumerc
Moderator
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Post by bumerc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm

1. Download the new bootloader
2. Copy u-boot.bin to the SD card (Fat32 partition)
- The following must now be present on the SD card:
aml_upgrade_package.img
aml_sdc_burn.ini
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
u-boot.bin
3. Open the uboot-terminal (gxm_q201_v1#) and type the following commands:

Code: Select all

mmcinfo; fatload mmc 0 ${loadaddr} u-boot.bin
store rom_write ${loadaddr} 0 100000
reset
after Reset, type the command to burn and wait until the burn is complete:

Code: Select all

run update

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm

bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
there is no such a file
and these commands, enter one by one?

bumerc
Moderator
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Post by bumerc » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 pm

etzka wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm
bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
there is no such a file
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
Used only with the option "erase_bootloader = 1"
and these commands, enter one by one?
yes

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:48 pm

bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:22 pm
etzka wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:38 pm
bumerc wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
there is no such a file
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
Used only with the option "erase_bootloader = 1"
and these commands, enter one by one?
yes
Its not working too. Dont pass system partition verification in the end of writing job.

etzka
Experienced Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:10 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by etzka » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:50 pm

etzka wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:48 pm
aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT
this file is in sd card, if I check "erase bootloader" option

Post Reply