Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Member
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:30 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Yes, I got it working. Had to source info on a TWRP.img from forum.xda-developers.com -because also booting into the atvX firmware's recovery would not initiate. Very frustrating
Link is to a different firmware ROM that installs thru TWRP, so a functioning TWRP is mandatory.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... m-t3751720
Has two universal Amlogic s912 TWRP.img :: either 2G ram twrp.img Or a 3G ram twrp.img - depending on how much ram your device has.
1) Install Official TWRP App from a Google Playstore mirror/fork. Used apkmirror.com
2) Download the twrp.img file (14mb) from above forum.xda-developers.com link that matches your devices ram, Save in device internal storage at partition > /sdcard/
3) Open Official TWRP app
4) Select TWRP FLASH
5) Select Device > twrp
6) Select file to flash > twrp.img
7) Select > Flash to Recovery
-Device should flash, then shutdown, reboot, and start in TWRP recovery.
Hope that helps.
P.S. This Fix should work for all s912 devices running the atvX firmware version v2FF. My device is a H96pro+