Beelink GT1 Ultimate and Amlogic Tools for Zip

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
aspd
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hey Guys,

I lack a windows machine, so trying to do this with a mac. I have tried to do a zip file creation using the AMLogic Tools 5.5 kit, I am running into Error 6. How can I correct this in the toolset? I suspect is a digest verification issue. Thanks.

Cheers,

ASD.
aspd
Verified Member

Or is it possible to get a zip file spin that you know works for the S912? I suspect that there is no option in the AMLogic Tools to ignore the digest or for that matter to create a digest ?
ricklar

aspd wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:14 pm Or is it possible to get a zip file spin that you know works for the S912? I suspect that there is no option in the AMLogic Tools to ignore the digest or for that matter to create a digest ?
Are you using Ricky's version of Amlogic Tools? Has some tweaks in the software to make the Tools program better.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... s-t3786991

Give that thread a good read.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
aspd
Verified Member

Yeah I am using Ricky’s tools. That thread is very long. Is there something specific you wan to me to take note of? This should be a very straightforward process it seems with his AM toolset no? Thanks.
aspd
Verified Member

Also is there a plan to provide a zip format to use via TWRP? May make it easier all round to be honest and I’d really really appreciate such a file.
ricklar

[mention]aspd[/mention]
I personally Flash all my firmwares through Amlogic USB Burning Tool or other PC mounted software for my other chip devices. TWRP zips are nice, but not everyone knows how to install TWRP, and not all Amlogic boxes have a stable working compiled TWRP recovery img easily sourced for download.

For those with working knowledge of making Burn Cards, here is Help with SDcard making:
bumerc wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:43 pm
6666 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:56 am CAN I USE SD CARD TO LOAD ATVXPERIENCE MY RESET IS NOT WORKING MECOOL BB2 PRO THX
1. Yes, if the upgrade_package for the SDcard update has been configured accordingly.
- Detailed -
it is very important that the eMMC/Nand Driver can be parsed during the SDcard update. This is done with the help of a file called meson1.dtb, which is added to the IMG content before * .IMG building and should be marked as "unverified" (since this is the u-boot part).
Otherwise, the update will abort at approximately 7% of the total Installation.
2. If a RESET button is missing or does not work, the uboot in the eMMC bootloader partition must be deleted. The ROM-BL1 will search automatically for the BL2 (preloader/u-boot.bin.sd.bin, included in aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT and bootloader.PARTITION) on the SD card or USB, the USB preloader is called DDR.USB.
3. There's another way to short-circuit the eMMC pins.
4.The bootloader can be removed as follows - with another Linux distribution (CoreELEC, LibreELEC, Armbian etc.), via Android terminal emulator, only if ZERO is supported, fastboot or uart.
Download additional files:
https://www.atvxperience.com/download/s ... pdmdl=7370
https://www.atvxperience.com/download/b ... pdmdl=7377
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
aspd
Verified Member

Got a USB cable from AMZN today let’s see if I can’t bang in the img file using the flash tools off the site.

I did do the burn card method. Having already jammed in the TWRP recovery makes it slightly interesting. I think once this FW is in and working it’s a one time pain and suffering. Assuming that there are OTA updates going forward from there and I never have to do this again lol 😄
aspd
Verified Member

Okay so it took some real massaging because I had jammed in the TWRP package, but I have the puppy installed. I have the 3GB DDR 4 install I suppose? since I put in the LDDR package on this BeeLink and it worked. Thanks.