Merged: T95Z Plus 3GB+32GB DISCUSSION

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
tiger
Answers: 0

Hi I am using T95Z Plus 3GB+32GB
after burning of s912_LPDDR_atvXperience_v2FF version my box got dead no display only power led glow.
I waited for 1 hour it's still same.
please help me how to solve this problem
onexzero
Verified Member

Flash your stock firmware using amlogic usb burning tool.
ricklar

@tiger use Amlogic USB Burn Tool and just flash another firmware version. The developer Nayam released the latest V2G if you want to try those:
https://www.atvxperience.com/download/a ... pdmdl=7501
Your box the T95Z Plus is a common box and should work with this firmware. Read through the pinned post for T95Z for more tips.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
tiger

onexzero wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am Flash your stock firmware using amlogic usb burning tool.
I am not able to use USB Burning tool as it not able to detect or communicate by USB after that
onexzero
Verified Member

tiger wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:34 am
onexzero wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am Flash your stock firmware using amlogic usb burning tool.
I am not able to use USB Burning tool as it not able to detect or communicate by USB after that
Retry serval times after disconnect and reconnect cable . rebooting pc may help also.
In my case device always detected after that.
ricklar

tiger wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:34 am
:upside_down_face:
I believed one time that I bricked my H96 Pro+ like you said for your device. But, I was wrong. Situation was LED comes on when plugged to computer with USBa-USBa cable but box would not show in Amlogic Burn Tool. Problem is box needs more power then just USB connection and proper sequence of connecting cables.

Steps to get box to connect to computer:
~Note: PC already on, Amlogic Tool already Open. Update AtvX img file already loaded in Tool.

1) Use toothpick engage the reset button and hold firmly.
~Note: some boxes the pin hole and reset botton are not properly aligned, if your push pin through casing it just slides off rest button, best to open box and push reset button manually with your fingernail or sturdy wide pin that will not slide off.

2) Plug in 5v DC power supply into tvbox.

3) Plug USBa into OTG usb-port
~Note: the computer USBa side of cable should be connected to pc before ever starting.

4) Wait 2-5 seconds Computer should recognize Box, and make sound like normal USB device was connected.
~Note: If no sound made and no Hub is showing active in the Tool. Try again! From step 1 to step 4 the Reset button needs to held down firmly. You may have to release and push reset button once more quickly to activate the Tool. Then release toothpick/pin off of rest button.

5) Set tvbox down on table if you we're holding in hands well connecting cables.

6) Click "Refresh" in Amlogic Burn Tool to verify device is still connected.

7) Click Start, and Firmware should burn into device.

8) Now 100% burn complete is on Tool, then Click STOP button, then unplug USB cable, then unplug Power cable. Now try box connected to TV. Wait 5 to 10 minutes for device to load all the Pre-Install stuff, then Start-Up Setup Menu should appear. After setup Wifi or Ethernet, wait 5 minutes to give time for Google to update in background. Well waiting can check all the settings, then update apps in Google Store, then start loading and customizing whatever else you like.

~Note: Advise have a copy of original manufacturer firmware before starting. You can install stock img as test trial first, this will show you how Tool performs from 0% to 100%. Then you can do it all over again with AtvX firmware.

Hope that helps.

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Antuneddu

Hi guys, I also own a t95z plus 3/32 GB and I tried almost all the ATVs rom, unfortunately without success with usb burning tool ,,, the last atvx 2019 final but I had to do a nand chip reset, as the pc no longer detects the box. Currently I return to the stock T95ZPLUS-3G-LP-MG-v1076. I would love to try the atvx some advice? thanks
ricklar

[mention]Antuneddu[/mention]
Version v2FF_lpddr.img should work for your box, open the box to verify your ram type, should be printed on the board or the ram chips.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Antuneddu

Thanks for the reply - I triedS912_atvXperience_v2FF Normal + LPDDR .rar flash successfully but does not boot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ricklar

[mention]Antuneddu[/mention] you tried both standard and LPDDR ?

Hopefully someone has that box and can confirm which version to use. In my quick research of T95Z some the older versions of that box come with locked Bootloaders.

Suggestion is you can try v2G, try Burning the A1_final.img first, if not working, then try the LPDDR3.img next.

Edit:
Make sure you have a copy of stock firmware for back up. Here is link to a stock unmodified firmware for T95Z Plus: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u931juyh4 ... -v1076.rar

Best to re-install stock then burn AtvX after.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!