How to fixed ?

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
l2ai
Answers: 0

I installed v2h - have not app of version v2ff don’t have chrome cast and cannot connect iphone bluetooth and not have browser

V2ff - cannot connect bluetooth and can play app PPSPP and another

I like v2h but how to fixed problem 1. Chrome Cast 2. Bluetooth problem 3. Downloads app out of goolge play store on device ( netflix google chrome firefox and etc. )

#How to installed clock display patch TWRP ?
ricklar
Answers: 0

@l2ai
1) I think Chrome-Cast app was removed because it didn't work in non-official AndroidTV os firmware.
2) Bluetooth worked with my android phone in v2H; but not my iPad, I don't know why that is, not a big issue to not connect to Apple devices for myself.
3) Get what apps you can from the Google Play Store(is AndroidTV os limited version). Use forks of standard Google Play Store(mobile version) to get other apps. My favorite is https://apkmirror.com and Yalp Store app.
May need to use Puffin Browser as web browser from the built-in store to get all the apks you want on device. Apps2Fire apk or the CetusPlay apk uses adb to sideload apps, if you have apps on your android phone can use those apps to push apks to your device. I personally use SendAnywhere to transfer all my apks, but have to use CetusPlay first to get SendAnywhere on to the tvbox.
4) Yes, if you have download the Clock Fix.zip that is to be used well inside TWRP recovery.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!