Is ATV compatible with MeCool BB2 with AMLogic S912 CPU

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
Kirek50
Verified Member
Answers: 0

My computer can not see the device after connecting USB and run USB Burning Toll and short pins 7 and 8.I tried on comp with Windows 10, and on another computer running Windows 7 and the effect was the same. I will try to get a new USB cable - maybe this is the reason? In the picture, the motherboard of my box. Maybe I should use other pins? Maybe some other ideas?
plyta glowna.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ricklar

Kirek50 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:51 am My computer can not see the device after connecting USB and run USB Burning Toll and short pins 7 and 8.I tried on comp with Windows 10, and on another computer running Windows 7 and the effect was the same. I will try to get a new USB cable - maybe this is the reason? In the picture, the motherboard of my box. Maybe I should use other pins? Maybe some other ideas?
plyta glowna.jpg
You are connected to correct USB-port ??? Because only one specific port lets you do OTG firmware updates.

Secondly you say you are shorting the 7 and 8 pins, but if your looking at the Picture posted here in this thread the Red Arrow is pointing to the 31-32 pins. Different nand chip manufactures use different pins to short, maybe 7-8 or 10-11 or 28-29.... So , start at the small circle printed on the board, one corner of the white printed square surrounding the nand chip is printed a small CIRCLE , that is your 0-point and with computer on > usb connected between computer and tvbox board > then start at 0-point and work your way around the chip Shorting-the-Pins till you hear the Windows chime for connected USB or a audible electric zap from shorting the correct pins.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Kirek50
Verified Member

I did everything according to the instructions. No computer reaction. The box LED went off three times, and they were heard audible electric zap. I attach a photo of a nand chip without a sticker. Maybe it will be helpful. I do not have strength anymore ...
chip1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kirek50
Verified Member

My last question. Will anyone add any idea, what else can I do?
em3ka

Keep trying , gently swipe with screwdriver through all the pins...
ricklar wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:54 pm ...start at the small circle printed on the board, one corner of the white printed square surrounding the nand chip is printed a small CIRCLE...
Kirek50
Verified Member

Hoping for luck, I try every few days, but without results :(
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

Kirek50 wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:49 am Hoping for luck, I try every few days, but without results :(
Thoroughly clean eMMC pins with alcohol, let them dry, and then try shorting pins 29-30 again