T95Z Plus LPDDR3 atvX 2H

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
Zeph918

T95Z Plus LPDDR3 atvX 2H

Post by Zeph918 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm

YAGALA T95Z LPDDR3 2H
I had a seriously hard time getting this firmware to work. 2FF installed ok, via AMLogic USB tools. Ended up having to replace the bootloader, dtb, and recovery with AMLogic tools (unpack and repack) to get this to flash. Finally all is working, very good release. Added some things to it, removed a few, at least once it installed.

1.*Disclaimer* This was flashed on a YAGALA T95Z with LPDDR3 3/32.I do not accept responsibility if this firmware causes your device to be bricked, catch fire, or start a nuclear war. If you flash it, you are aware that it may stop working, and know how to recover from that situation. Shorting the pins on the back of the board will get you out of it in most cases.

2. Ethernet is not working, at least with my router. I have heard reports that changing the duplex with ethtool will do it, although I believe it is not included in the build. If anyone knows a fix, please tell me.

3. Front clock requires the clock fix to be flashed via twr...login to view the rest of this post

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login