How to download cinema hd on android?

appXperience
lorettahenry
Answers: 0

Hi everybody
- This is my first post here, I have a bit of a problem with my tv box.
- Currently I am using cinema hd v2 application on android phone to watch free movies. I found it very cool and wanted to download the android tv box to be able to watch movies on the big screen. However, I tried downloading cinema hd v2 but couldn't install it, even though the operating system and configuration required.
- Anyone who has encountered such a problem can help me.
- I found a source for cinema hd v2 by techbigs.
Thanks everyone!
Last edited by lorettahenry on Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
JBakerky

Enable apps from unknown sources in security and on android pie enable unknown sources for the app doing the installing, e.g. download and install from google chrome enable chrome.
lorettahenry

JBakerky wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:57 pm Enable apps from unknown sources in security and on android pie enable unknown sources for the app doing the installing, e.g. download and install from google chrome enable chrome.
I just found an article sharing hd cinema settings on android, not sure if it is safe and stable?
https://techbigs.com/cinema-hd.html
SabrinaF
Verified Member

I just go to know about "cinema HD v2". I was finding an app to watch free movies and I accidentally encountered this