How to use for media

appXperience
nachet
Answers: 0

Hey. I recently installed ATVXPERIENCE in a S905W device. The system works great but Ive had no success in doing most things I expected to do with it, the only app that works great consistently is Syoutube, id appreciate if you answered in order.

1. I cant seem to find any working prime video app. The preinstalled didnt work for me. I know only licensed boxes work with the android tv app but isnt there any way to make it work? Ive tried several versions from aptoide, no one working. Also dont say download normal android apks because the video quality aint the same, it just doesnt allow the same speed of data transfer so the image is displayed in poor quality.

2. I cant seem to find a Disney+ app on google play store. Again, I supose this is because of it not being an official licensed box. I downloaded an android tv version from aptoide and it worked mostly great but I had issues with the audio, it had no sound in certain films. I searched online and they said to change different things in audio settings but nothing worked. Any idea?

3. Same for netflix, not working, cant find a version that works.

4. AirScreen only works with youtube, again I supose for the same reason.

So yeah my main issue is that changing the sofware in the tv box hasnt really worked for what I needed, if I cant use a box as a media centre with android tv apps, what is the purpose of changing the software to atvxperience?

So yeah, either im missing out something or I cant seem to understand this.
tmesen

1. Hulu works good
2. Try installing Aptoide
And #2 should help you with 3 & 4
Sorry I couldn't be of more help
ricklar

nachet wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 pm So yeah my main issue is that changing the sofware in the tv box hasnt really worked for what I needed, if I cant use a box as a media centre with android tv apps, what is the purpose of changing the software to atvxperienc?
So yeah, either I'm missing out something or I cant seem to understand this.
Sounds like atvXperience is not for you! Don't use it then. This is a free-to-use software for those people that want to make their device better than stock original. This software can't fix issues that came from the manufacturer, like the fact that most Amlogic devices do not come originally licensed by Google, or Netflix, or Amazon, to stream DRM protected content in HD or 4K. Xiaomi paid Tens of Millions of dollars for their MiBox to have Netflix licensing which they then still also had to pay extra for the Google certification process.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
nachet

I apologize. I wrote this reply after being a bit frustrated for it not working and what I said wasnt right considering theres people who have dedicated themselves to make this and give it to us. I was frustrated that someone in youtube made it seem like the way to use this services on these kind of devices when in reality its not what its made for.