Change default launcher

appXperience
djolemc

Change default launcher

Post by djolemc » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am

How can I change default launcher? I have installed another launcher, and I can go to settings and select that launcher, but when I press home on remote, default launxher is loaded.

Also, can I install 'classic' play store, I can't find manu apps in this one installed?

Nayam
Administrator & Developer

Post by Nayam » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am

djolemc wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am
How can I change default launcher? I have installed another launcher, and I can go to settings and select that launcher, but when I press home on remote, default launxher is loaded.

Also, can I install 'classic' play store, I can't find manu apps in this one installed?
There's no point in having an atv rom if you don't want the tv ui and tv Playstore.
Please refer to normal phone roms for this matter, You can try Poison ROM
HELP OTHERS
EARN RESPECT

djolemc

Post by djolemc » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:32 am

Thank you for your reply.

I'll stick with this one, becouse IPTV is finally working as it should. I have found aptoide with all apps i need, so it is o.k now...

edit:
poison is for s912? I have s905w device...

ricklar
Verified Member

Post by ricklar » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am

Nayam wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 am
djolemc wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:07 am
There's no point in having an atv rom if you don't want the tv ui and tv Playstore.
Thank you guys for making this ROM, I like it a lot.
Being android I also love customization.

Is there a way to change the Wallpaper? Would like to run Google Wallpapers App were it generates new background wallpaper daily.

I tried this:
Change wallpaper:
/system/etc/default_wallpaper.png
- Copy new image to overwrite original, all black img allows wallpaper app to function.
- Resolution 1920/1080
- Permissions rw- r-- r--

Didn't work.

I read somewhere that this can be done if I unpack the Leanback Launcher apk and change wallpaper image. Is that the only way??? Or is there a script running that forces the purple background?

em3ka

Post by em3ka » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:47 am

ricklar wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:55 am
… if I unpack the Leanback Launcher apk and change wallpaper image. Is that the only way???
Yep! :D