Change default launcher

appXperience
User avatar
AxEgo
Experienced Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Change default launcher

#11

Post by AxEgo » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:20 pm

You don't need to install another launcher first , you can just reinstall the apk with adb.

Once you have recompiled and signed the LeanbackLauncher.apk, open a command prompt, change to the folder with your adb files and type the following commands:
  1. adb connect 192.168.x.xxx (use the IP address of your box : Settings -> About -> Status)
    If you get an 'unable to connect' error:
    1. Make sure your PC is on the same network as your ATVXperience box
    2. Make sure USB debugging is turned on in your Developer Settings
  2. adb shell mount -o rw,remount /system
  3. adb push LeanbackLauncher.apk /system/priv-app/LeanbackLauncher/LeanbackLauncher.apk
  4. adb shell pm clear com.google.android.leanbacklauncher
  5. adb reboot
  6. Press Ctrl-C
  7. adb disconnect
I have repackaged LeanbackLauncher.apk with different colour wallpapers (and windows adb files). You can download them from:
https://mega.nz/#F!OPokAALI!ZMKeuQ1is9dJ0IoKCoPyvg
Last edited by AxEgo on Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
X96 Mini - S905W - 2/16GB ATVXperience v2F

Asya2017
Verified Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times

#12

Post by Asya2017 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:03 pm

AxEgo wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:20 pm
You don't need to install another launcher first , you can just reinstall the apk with adb.

Once you have recompiled and signed the LeanbackLauncher.apk, open a command prompt, change to the folder with your adb files and type the following commands:
  1. adb connect 192.168.x.xxx (use the IP address of your box : Settings -> About -> Status)
    If you get an 'unable to connect' error:
    1. Make sure your PC is on the same network as your ATVXperience box
    2. Make sure USB debugging is turned on in your Developer Settings
  2. adb shell mount -o rw,remount /system
  3. adb push LeanbackLauncher.apk /system/priv-app/LeanbackLauncher/LeanbackLauncher.apk
  4. adb shell pm clear com.google.android.leanbacklauncher
  5. adb install -r LeanbackLauncher.apk
  6. adb reboot
  7. Press Ctrl-C
  8. adb disconnect
I have repackaged LeanbackLauncher.apk with different colour wallpapers (and windows adb files). You can download them from:
https://mega.nz/#F!OPokAALI!ZMKeuQ1is9dJ0IoKCoPyvg
Thanks for adding information. I didnt know these codes.

User avatar
Fabrizio93
Verified Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 16 times

#13

Post by Fabrizio93 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Good evening guys on my S905W how do I change the color of settings and app drawer? Thank you
Image
Image

Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1238
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#14

Post by Nayam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Fabrizio93 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 pm
Good evening guys on my S905W how do I change the color of settings and app drawer? Thank you
Image
Image
You can't, I made this change in sdk.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max

User avatar
Fabrizio93
Verified Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 16 times

#15

Post by Fabrizio93 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pm

pity as the launcher was blue, I thought it was applied to the whole interface.
so you can not help me? :frowning2:

Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1238
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#16

Post by Nayam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:50 pm

Fabrizio93 wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:51 pm
pity as the launcher was blue, I thought it was applied to the whole interface.
so you can not help me? :frowning2:
Well, the app drawer wallpaper is fetched from online server and settings app was modified from sdk.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max

User avatar
Fabrizio93
Verified Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 16 times

#17

Post by Fabrizio93 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:31 am

So you can not aut me to change them?

Nayam
Administrator & Developer
Posts: 1238
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Contact:

#18

Post by Nayam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Fabrizio93 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:31 am
So you can not aut me to change them?
You can but only if you have proper knowledge of linux and Android apps.
ps: you cannot change and redistribute atvx with your name commercially as it's subject to copyright infringement.

etu
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:39 am

#19

Post by etu » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:02 am

boss, I want to ask, I have trouble replacing the Beground wallpaper of EXPERNCE ATV, I have to do a metote so that the wallpaper can be replaced, I can change it by editing the app but it doesn't change.

User avatar
em3ka  
Moderator
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:43 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 131 times

#20

Post by em3ka » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:54 am

etu wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:02 am
etu Indonesia
Posts: 1
Joined: Today, 05:39
Contact: Contact etu

#19

Post by etu » 51 minutes ago
boss, I want to ask, I have trouble replacing the Beground wallpaper of EXPERNCE ATV, I have to do a metote so that the wallpaper can be replaced, I can change it by editing the app but it doesn't change.
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=413

Post Reply