Smart Youtube TV App Uninstall

appXperience
dankell
Verified Member
Answers: 0

hannah wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:06 am
ricklar wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:59 pm
If Magisk root is now correctly installed, with the Manager apk installed just grant a root explorer like EsFile Explorer SuperUser Permissions and uninstall original apk through EsFile Explorer, verify version numbers so you don't delete the new one.
I simply uninstall the system app sYoutube via root explorer within EsFile Explorer.
Post that restarted the tv box and now I only have 1 sYoutube apk.

Cheers
How and where exactly is this youtube file so I can delete this cr@p .. I`TS SO ANNOYING ...
I have done a clean fresh install of the atvXperience_S912_LPDDR3_V2H which all went well on my H96 Pro+
But now I am facing this cr@p with the system installed youtube TV app.....I MEAN COME ON ...WHY WOULD THE DEVELOPERS INSTALL THIS ? .. why most everyone want as vanilla as possible ..... and this is a Real big problem when it prompts for update...Once you do ..then it doubles down in the lean-back launcher home screen and is a Pain in the Arse. You constantly start getting prompt to uninstall ect ...
I want rid of this app... So please explain what directory's to delete to get rid of this troublesome app.... Other than is problem ...the OS looks and performs Great!
Thank you for any help or advice.

Edit Update:
I eventually found and Deleted that Smart YouTube TV NEFARIOUS :fearful: App from the system and all`s good.....Now I can install whatever version I LIKE :heart_eyes: without having to jump through a load of Hoops and go through a load of Bull.

Best Regards,