[DISCUSSION] Magicsee N5

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
polde66
Answers: 0

MOD EDIT:
MAGICSEE N5 EDITION OF ATVXPERIENCE HAS BEEN RELEASED

Hi
I have Magicsee N5. On youtube, I saw the MXQ Project video how nicely it works on N5 rom atvXperiance. I took exactly this firmware and flashed it on my N5. USB burning tool nice update box. When I start the device on TV, my original remote control does not work. Other USB gadgets do not work at 2.4 ghz. Maybe I did not take the real firmware? Could it be some newer? Thanks for the reply.

I also updated Tanix tx3 max. Your rom looks crazy, the temperature is up to 68 °, everything works great, bluetooth also. The only time on the display is no more hours. Does not matter.

Regards
polde66

I managed it with the keyboard via usb, thank you. I installed everything I normally do on the box, it works great. The temperature is at least -5 ° original firmware. I am only troubled by the installation of a resolution that must always be reset when starting the box.
Experienced Member

Hi what file you useing for n5
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

Is the box running smooth? because mine doesn't
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
polde66

in fact there is very little difference between the original firmware and atvXperiance, so I'm back to the original firmware. If the box had memorized the TV resolution, it was replaced by ATV. I hope for some patch from either Magicsee or ATV.
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

polde66 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:19 am in fact there is very little difference between the original firmware and atvXperiance, so I'm back to the original firmware. If the box had memorized the TV resolution, it was replaced by ATV. I hope for some patch from either Magicsee or ATV.
Sorry I don't understand your problem. Magicsee N5's firmware is the worst I've seen and atvX is totally different from it.
What resolution are you talking about?
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
pluto

Hi, I havent flashed Magicsee N5 yet but the stock firmware is really bad and box runs so bad considering the CPU and ram is decent hope atv rom can be made for this to run better and most things to work

Thanks
forkman
Verified Member

Hello, I've tried to flash atvX v2F to my new Magigsee N5 with 2 gigs of RAM via USB burning Tool but without luck. USB burning tool is able to detect box on hub but flashing stoped after 15 second on downloading UBOOTwith error
[0x10302001]Romcode/Switch status/Check connect/Enum device
What am I doing wrong? I've succesfully flashed my TX3 mini in exactly the same way and it works like a charm.

My box has really 905X and 2 GB RAM, I was looking directly at ICs.

Thank you.
forkman
Verified Member

Solved by downloading image especially for N5 from https://mega.nz/#!JGIVkSiR!wf4koG0aVjUi ... t9_aOpnWqE

But my IR remote is not working anymore. Any ideas?
pluto

Hi I flashed this using USB burning tool and flashed 100% successfully but all i get is ATV bootlogo then just no output image , Thanks
forkman wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:04 pm Solved by downloading image especially for N5 from https://mega.nz/#!JGIVkSiR!wf4koG0aVjUi ... t9_aOpnWqE

But my IR remote is not working anymore. Any ideas?