Magicsee N5 nand shortage

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
sleepise
Answers: 0

Dear Friends.
I tried to change firmware on Magicsee N5 TV box (ATVxperience 2f). After flash via SD card, box has only red led lighting.
I tried to use usb burning tool, but without any positive restulp. box is no recognized. How can i use nand flash? I tried to shortage first 2 pins but nothing happens.
could you help me?

Thanks
Jaro
aszot

Hi, for everyone who have same box.. magicsee n5
I try to solve this problem most time, and i tray all pins on nand:)
But this pcb on back side looks very similary like a95X,
and here we have same pins to short-pin. look at picture and try this pins, on mine magicsee N5 work fine.
mag1.png
mags2.jpg

Special for this thread i create account, i hope in a short time we take ATVX fully work for magicsee n5.

And sorry for my English:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
melliug

Thanks a lot!!!! I unbricked my n5 with this 2 pins....
net800

Thank You. >:) I too brought back my device alive again. !!!
rcsiqueira_1966

aszot wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:36 pm Hi, for everyone who have same box.. magicsee n5
I try to solve this problem most time, and i tray all pins on nand:)
But this pcb on back side looks very similary like a95X,
and here we have same pins to short-pin. look at picture and try this pins, on mine magicsee N5 work fine.
mag1.png
mags2.jpg

Special for this thread i create account, i hope in a short time we take ATVX fully work for magicsee n5.

And sorry for my English:)
===================================================================================================================

Hello,
Could someone, please, tell me which are the pins, which were mentioned in this post, that we must short circuit for this process to work?

Thanks for the help.

===================================================================================================================