atv Xperience V5 new versión

Ramon
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hi, I have installed the new Rom atvX v5 and it works fine on my Amlogic S905 but I can't rotate it and it won't boot me from the microSD for CoreELEC, the Rom from before Android 9 atv X v4 if it booted by CoreELEC.

My device this X6 Sat DVB S2 blocked me and the manufacturer did not give me original firmware, nor guarantee nor return. I could recover it with your Rom atvX v4 now with the new Rom v5. Wi-Fi does not work, or remote control and for me the most important thing is no dvs s2 satellite application to also use the satellite tuner. CoreELEC now neither.

https://es.aliexpress.com/i/4001271780212.html

Incredible, the device is locked and its original factory firmware does not exist, I had to recover it with this atv Rom that works very well but some basic functions are missing.

Thank you
em3ka

Ramon wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:54 am ...it with this atv Rom that works very well but some basic functions are missing.
- you have installed atvX v5 BETA1 for S905X, your cpu S905D is not supported (yet) ???
- DVBx tuners are not supported, because of lacking driver sources...???
- IR remote, no wi-fi, CE and other issues will be addressed in future releases ;)
Ramon
Verified Member

em3ka wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:54 am
Ramon wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:54 am ...it with this atv Rom that works very well but some basic functions are missing.
- you have installed atvX v5 BETA1 for S905X, your cpu S905D is not supported (yet) ???
- DVBx tuners are not supported, because of lacking driver sources...???
- IR remote, no wi-fi, CE and other issues will be addressed in future releases ;)

This atvX v5 version works fine on my X6 Sat AML 905D device, better by Android than original factory. The hdmi control cee control and the cable internet connection works. Wi-Fi does not work and there is no application for the satellite tuner
Ramon
Verified Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN7ODePWN6s&t=13s Here I test it installed in device Amlogic S905D, X6 Sat, it hurts because of the tuner for the rest much better for android