atvXperience S905X General Discussion

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
Gasoliner
Answers: 0

Nayam wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:53 am
Gasoliner wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:43 am Hi, what firmware you suggest for p212 board for 1gb/8gb device?
S905X
Hi, I tried all S905x but none works!!!
1plussix

Hello team,
Yesterday I installed atv experience (latest version) v2FF on my amlogic s905x via my pc. Everything works like a charm !!
Whole system is working very fast and I really like it. But after 1-2 hours using it I have a problem with wifi connection...
When I connect to wifi after some time it disconnect me and can't connect again, it says 'can't connect to this network' , nothing helps here... I can only connect again if turn off x96 and turn off router and when plug in again both of them it is working.. After some time it is disconnecting again...
My wifi signal is strong, my router is in the same room with my x96 device...
On other devices my wifi is working very good... Can you help me with this ?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Serbia.. Cheers !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ricklar

1plussix wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm But after 1-2 hours using it I have a problem with wifi connection...
When I connect to wifi after some time it disconnect me and can't connect again, it says 'can't connect to this network' , nothing helps here...
After some time it is disconnecting again...
Found this tip on forum.freaktab.com for Rooted devices

Edit build.prop insert code:

# Wifi not connecting fix
ro.securestorage.support=false

Code suppose to stop the wifi system file from encryption, the encryption process can cause Wifi to lose its connection and not reconnect like you stated. A common problem for custom ROM flashed for Rooted phones.

Hope that helps.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
1plussix

ricklar wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 am
1plussix wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm But after 1-2 hours using it I have a problem with wifi connection...
When I connect to wifi after some time it disconnect me and can't connect again, it says 'can't connect to this network' , nothing helps here...
After some time it is disconnecting again...
Found this tip on forum.freaktab.com for Rooted devices

Edit build.prop insert code:

# Wifi not connecting fix
ro.securestorage.support=false

Code suppose to stop the wifi system file from encryption, the encryption process can cause Wifi to lose its connection and not reconnect like you stated. A common problem for custom ROM flashed for Rooted phones.

Hope that helps.
Thank you bro.. But can you tell me how to edit build.prop file on atvexpirience?
ricklar

1plussix wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:10 pm Thank you bro.. But can you tell me how to edit build.prop file on atvexpirience?
build.prop is a file in /system

The easiest way to edit is use app "BuildProp Editor" can be found in Google Playstore. Lets you edit and save the file.

I use an old Pro version of same software. I like it because it makes backups of original build.prop file before each edit, so can rollback settings if something didn't work. (Side note: Have bricked devices before while editing build.prop. Can reload the firmware with Amlogic burning tool, uncheck boxes, and don't select "erase flash" so all my user data is still there, then can rollback to a previous buildprop edit that did work.)

Most important final step before Rebooting device after editing build.prop is to verify or change back the Set Permissions of the build.prop file. This can be done with any Root Explorer app. ES File Explore has Root Explorer built in.

Permissions must be: rw- r-- r--

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
DiogoSilva48
Verified Member

I tried the latest V2G S905X from "Adams Builds" and it's fantastic, I think the best version yet for me, thank you very much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.
lilmexx

Hey all,

New here and having issues with the latest version. I tried to install via USB burner and I get to about 97% and get a temperature value out of range error... Any ideas on this? Searched a bunch first and I don't see a single thing related to this issue....

Thanks so very much for the help

EDIT:
I got this box flashed... I had to use the 2e version... The 2ff gives me the temperature error... So I am unsure there still....

I am trying a second OTT A95x box and getting this error...

Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Any ideas on these two issues... And really thanks so much..
kick
Verified Member

Hi folks. Just to let you know I successfully flashed an MXQ PRO 4K. So far everything seems to be working well.

Thanks to all those who are working on this rom.

Edit:
Just discovered that the remote control doesn't work. I was working with a Rii mini usb keyboard and that works no problem though. If anyone has a fix for the MXQ PRO 4K remote, please let me know.
ricklar

lilmexx wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:00 pm Hey all,

New here and having issues with the latest version. I tried to install via USB burner and I get to about 97% and get a temperature value out of range error... Any ideas on this? Searched a bunch first and I don't see a single thing related to this issue....

Thanks so very much for the help

EDIT:
I got this box flashed... I had to use the 2e version... The 2ff gives me the temperature error... So I am unsure there still....

I am trying a second OTT A95x box and getting this error...

Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

Any ideas on these two issues... And really thanks so much..
Seems like might be a Ram issue. Try the latest mod of the ROM from Adam's Builds, has a specific Fixed A95X version v2G:

https://www.atvxperience.com/download/a ... y-devices/#

Use Amlogic USB Burning Tool, if get error happens again, can trying plugging in the DC power before burning.

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
aklos

Hello,
i am new to this board, so hi to everyone.

i'm trying to install this rom v2f on my mi8s,
i'm trying this procedure since my box has not AV hole with reset button:
HOW TO FLASH ZIP
VERSION:

1. DOWNLOAD THIS http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/85eCS93k/file.html and put it into sdcard.

2. Download the rom and put it into sdcard.

3. Open Update&Backup App, Click on select and select TWRP311.zip, now hit UPDATE.

4. Now you'll be in TWRP. If you aren't, select Update from EXT and select sdcard, now again select TWRP311.zip

5. Now once in TWRP, Swipe if you get a warning.

6. [OPTIONAL] Go to Backup and select SYSTEM, DATA, LOGO, BOOT, RECOVERY and swipe to backup. Now go back to home.

7. Go to Wipe - Advance Wipe - Select Data, system, Dalvik cache and cache and Swipe to wipe.

8. Go back and select install. Now Click on select storage and select External sd card, ATVXperience zip file. Now, swipe to flash.

9. Once rom is flashed, select Reboot system.

10. Enjoy!
i don't understand the step n. 8, since atvexperience has not a ZIP file, but the downloaded file is RAR, and inside there is an IMG file, so
what file i should flash?