netflix problem

appXperience
Jackie Gian
Answers: 0

AxEgo wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:43 am The TV Version of Netflix doesn't work on my box, it just gives an error that it is not supported on the device.

The version that works best for me is the normal version 5.3.1 which you can find on apkmirror.
Does this version give u full Netflix HD on x96mini box?
ricklar

Warnermer wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:24 pm from 7am till 11pm I could not find any error in this code .. sadly confused and hurt ... very tired .. please help me
What is your Problem?

If using Netflix, don't update the app, if Netflix 5.3.1-works use it. The newer app versions check to verify DRM license and to make sure box is official AndroidTV. I don't use Netflix at all, but a friend says to use older patched Netflix apps like Version 4.5. You can go to APKmirror and download old versions, can roll back the Official Netflix apk till one works. Or use AptoideTV store to get the right apk.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
AxEgo
Experienced Member

Jackie Gian wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 pmDoes this version give u full Netflix HD on x96mini box?
I actually have no idea. I just watch. I really don't care about resolution.
X96 Mini - S905W - 2/16GB ATVXperience v2F
alfa34

I have not tried every version (netflix android tv).Not compatible with Atvperience ROM.
Netflix installs with this link
Netflix APK Link:https://yadi.sk/d/4mSQoiUhgVaqig
pkatsaras

Netflix app login error ?

I have a weird problem. I clean flashed v2ff in my MiniM8SII. I was already in v2ff but I accidentaly updated the Netflix App. So, I thought to clean flash again in order to have HD Netflix again. But, when I tried to login with my credentials, although they were right (I checked them letter by letter and successfully logged in in other device), the app shows a notification "WRONG USERNAME OR PASSWORD". Did Netflix stop supporting the Netflix version of ATVXPERIENCE ROM? Anyone else has similar problem? If I download any recent version of Netflix, it works but with no HD support. Also, I am logged out in any other device when I try to login in my box.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
em3ka

[mention]pkatsaras[/mention]
Read the posts above.
pkatsaras

em3ka wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:35 am [mention]pkatsaras[/mention]
Read the posts above.
I think this topic is irrelevant. When atvx ROM came out, it was supposed to have a modded version of Netflix with HD enabled. Now this app doesn't work anymore. I believe that the answer should be either a new modded version will come out or that we should proceed without a modded version. And of course maybe a notice that in v2ff, Netflix is not working anymore...
ricklar

pkatsaras wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:14 pm When atvx ROM came out, it was supposed to have a modded version of Netflix with HD enabled.
As far as I know, AtvXperience never promised a "modded" version of any app.

Can you try the original Netflix apk that was included in the ROM in an Android Tablet or a Phone ? Here is link to apk: http://apps.atvxperience.com/

If it then doesn't work in phone/tablet, then we will know is apk issue and not a firmware issue.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
aklos

I had the same problem with NETFLIX login error

maybe someone of my family updated the app.
i uninstalled the app,
and then re installed the app from apps.atvxperience.com

now it works.

Unfortunately, doing it, the NETFLIX ICON in the homescreen disappear.
i can't find the way to show again the netflix icon in the homescreen, now it is only in the drawer.

How can i do?
XtAbIT

netflix 5.3.1 shows Username or Passwort wrong on every login since two days
what version can i use? please help