atvXperience v3 Feature Request

Section for discussions about the project. Hear directly from Admins and Moderators.
SrWladimir
Verified Member
Answers: 0

A WIP changelog would be nice like
- Progress 4/16/19
[S905X]
- Updated to Oreo firmware successfully
- working in more tv boxes
- misc optimizations
[S905]
- initial support!
- Finally I did what amlogic failed miserably
[Rockchip]
- what the f*ck is this?
Edit: I tried to post this several times yesterday but it always failed due an "Ajax error"
Jerryjr200
Verified Member

Nice I have a RK3328 be fun to play with TY
T95S1 S905W, T9 RK3328, T95Z
s_anand89
Experienced Member

You guys are like mi since they bring updates to the android skin and improve the performance of the device no matter what android version they are running. like miui 9 on some device run based on nougat whereas some on kitkat but the fact is they look similar on top and perform the same.

i think you guys are following the same foot steps. i am writing this after seeing the facebook post. eagerly waiting for the V3 build. Keep up the good work Team ............
SrWladimir
Verified Member

Jerryjr200 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:38 am Nice I have a RK3328 be fun to play with TY
Rockchip TV Boxes won't be supported, at least not officially
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

SrWladimir wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 pm A WIP changelog would be nice like
- Progress 4/16/19
[S905X]
- Updated to Oreo firmware successfully
- working in more tv boxes
- misc optimizations
[S905]
- initial support!
- Finally I did what amlogic failed miserably
[Rockchip]
- what the f*ck is this?
Edit: I tried to post this several times yesterday but it always failed due an "Ajax error"
Sure thing.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
androidguykodi

Minixfreak released poisonatv rk3328 today on freaktab.... also oreo been out for awhile for s905x so dont understand why you guys never meet timeframes ... dont get me wrong love atvxperience but have transition over to poisonatv now because u guys keep saying things but no results ....
Nayam

androidguykodi wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 pm Minixfreak released poisonatv rk3328 today on freaktab.... also oreo been out for awhile for s905x so dont understand why you guys never meet timeframes ... dont get me wrong love atvxperience but have transition over to poisonatv now because u guys keep saying things but no results ....
It's because minixfreak doesn't make roms, he mods roms. I could release a 100 builds with 100 problems after modding tanix firmware but I'll never be able to fix all the bugs because you just can't copy-paste all the things and make them work.
S905X Oreo has been out for a while, yes but with bugs too. There's literally 0% coverage of S905X Oreo except for MiBox which has tons of problems.
I don't do this as a job, I do this for fun. I have school and studies, I don't have much free time. Maybe I promised too much, Maybe I can't release v3, like ever!
Minixfreak doesn't make his own icons, UI designs, wallpapers, apps and bootvideos, I do. You just can't compare the workflow. I could rush things and release out a hundred updates but I choose not to do that. I release one build with few patches possible.
Load of studies added to depression and pills, I am making progress very slowly.
For the past 2 months, I have been working alone on this. Nobody to back me up because Carmine has been working on his own project. "we guys" don't meet timeframes because there's been only one guy working on this, Not 5. Now, Vadim is helping me create the best version possible and we're getting there. It sucks that it takes time. I am sorry for building so much hype, I never really meant it to be this much high. Sorry for promising too much...
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
abhifx
Verified Member

androidguykodi wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:02 pm Minixfreak released poisonatv rk3328 today on freaktab.... also oreo been out for awhile for s905x so dont understand why you guys never meet timeframes ... dont get me wrong love atvxperience but have transition over to poisonatv now because u guys keep saying things but no results ....
Dude! I guess you are new to this rom building thing. Otherwise you would have known not to disrespect anyone's work.
First of all, one should never ask for etas. Open source developers work in their free time. No one has paid them.
Secondly, comparing work is not nice. Especially porting and compiling is a different beast.

I hope you understand
hellfire1980

I like this forum and all the folks mostly because there is a lot of very usefull tutorial post and helpfull to answer some of others questions.
Nayam

Thank you all for the support and feedback! I am truly grateful to you all for this.
All the features have been taken into consideration and already being implemented.
Thanks again for taking out your time and writing it to us.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices: