x96mini Problem USB Burning Tool

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
Erazu1
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Hello guys

I'm really desperate creating this topic, but about a problem i have with the flashtoom for my x96 Mini S905w

So far, i've tried

Using different versions of the USB burning tool program (2.06, 2.09,2.16)
Using differente firmwares (atvx 2FF, 2C, 2F, official x96 mini firmware 12052018, amlogic upgrade firmware)
Using Windows 10 and windows 7
Ticking and unticking erase flash (with normal erase, force, erase all) in every combination
Plugging USB while pressing the reset button with and without power plug

All of them give the same error : 0x10303004 (as attached in the image) at 4% percent uboot

Whats worse, the box seems to be softbrick (black screen on tv, nothing showing, even tried flashing with usb card maker with no luck, no recovery showing at all) at some point, still blue light, still recognized by computer but no sign of image or recovery on tv, even with sd card or usb recovery to flash (yes, i pressed the reset button too)

Am i missing something or something that i havent try yet? is it brick for good? I even open the box and attach the image, i think im using the correct firmwares. Please let me know if theres any solution to this. Im attaching the error log too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
s_anand89
Experienced Member

First try to use sd card method to get back to the stock firmware, then after that in usb burning tool un check erase bootloader option and burn it.
Nayam

also, ask your seller to provide you stock firmware, the x96 mini you have is a fake one.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
Erazu1
Verified Member

s_anand89 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 pm First try to use sd card method to get back to the stock firmware, then after that in usb burning tool un check erase bootloader option and burn it.
s_anand89 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 pm First try to use sd card method to get back to the stock firmware, then after that in usb burning tool un check erase bootloader option and burn it.
The thing is that nothing shows up in the screen. I tried that method after it got bricked and nothing is showing up but the light is still blue. Is there any way to be sure that the sd card is still working its way?
Erazu1
Verified Member

Nayam wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm also, ask your seller to provide you stock firmware, the x96 mini you have is a fake one.
Thanks for the answer, im just curious, how can you tell? I hope i can find it online because i bought a local provider then check the chip (the one in the photo says S905W) and even with an app when it was working, it said amlogic S905W still, is there any site i can find it?
Nayam

Erazu1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:53 pm
Nayam wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm also, ask your seller to provide you stock firmware, the x96 mini you have is a fake one.
Thanks for the answer, im just curious, how can you tell? I hope i can find it online because i bought a local provider then check the chip (the one in the photo says S905W) and even with an app when it was working, it said amlogic S905W still, is there any site i can find it?
You can't. Many people tried but they all have been scammed, kind of.
How I know it? Because the one that makes x96 mini firmware is my friend. He said that they use generic amlogic uboot and the one you have is modified one. That's why you can't flash atvx. Atvx uses x96 mini's uboot, anything else is a fake.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
Erazu1
Verified Member

Nayam wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 pm
How I know it? Because the one that makes x96 mini firmware is my friend. He said that they use generic amlogic uboot and the one you have is modified one. That's why you can't flash atvx. Atvx uses x96 mini's uboot, anything else is a fake.
I see, many thanks for the help. I hope i can revive it then, otherwise i got a expensive brick now
Nayam

Erazu1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:14 pm
Nayam wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 pm

I see, many thanks for the help. I hope i can revive it then, otherwise i got a expensive brick now
I hope so too. Try asking the seller, that's the only guy that can help you for now.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
s_anand89
Experienced Member

i think it is a original one only, the pcb is black in color which means it is of high quality. and it is little costly compared to other ones. you have a 2gb ram means you have to use at least 4gb sd card. try to select force erase all. if some kind of light is blinking or glowing means sd card method should work fine. the only firmware issues comes if the product is bought from geekbuying website. if you have bought the product from that website you have to get the firmware from the support team only. they just mix up things. they put different boards on different boxes. only they can identify what is the right one and give the correct firmware.