[ROM] atvXperience v3 - Oreo 8.1 (A95X Max Edition)

New and faster chipset from Amlogic
cjeman
Answers: 0

Nayam.. Thanks for the quick response. As a NAS, the unit will be pretty much hands off. I use Macrodroid to load HAL when TV Launcher kicks in anyhow. If I need to get another Samba Server to make this thing a NAS, I will do it. Primary need is NTFS in a fully functional USB3.0 environment that supports a Samba Server. (Stock ROM could only push 5MB/s on a gigabit backbone). I know the toolbar and notification are not native ATV but the stock ROM allows these to be un-hidden. ATV is not ideal for my needs, but it is what this box was intended to support. I do appreciate your tweaks... cj
pdri69

Hello, how can I delete the ROM?
ricklar

pdri69 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:30 pm Hello, how can I delete the ROM?
Force deletion of everything in root directory.

Code: Select all

su
rm -rf / 
':) HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHah ':)

I joke, I joke, don't do it, don't do it, even if Nayam dares you to!

:') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :') :')
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
ZilogZ80

Hi Nayam
I loaded your ROM onto my A95x Max. I like it very much and it's been working well. One thing that doesn't work is AirScreen, it just quits a few seconds after it launches. This happened with the factory ROM as well. Any help?
Thanks,
Chris
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

ZilogZ80 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:21 am Hi Nayam
I loaded your ROM onto my A95x Max. I like it very much and it's been working well. One thing that doesn't work is AirScreen, it just quits a few seconds after it launches. This happened with the factory ROM as well. Any help?
Thanks,
Chris
I'll check it out and see if I can fix it.
Can you post a logcat if possible?
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
Meguinness
Verified Member

Just installed this rom..working smooth..but Bluetooth is not working ..is not powering on, then some video apps like cyber###flix the topbar cannot be selected by using the remote, anyone with same problems?
what about the display setting like brightness? should they be working? thanx
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

Meguinness wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 pm Just installed this rom..working smooth..but Bluetooth is not working ..is not powering on, then some video apps like cyber###flix the topbar cannot be selected by using the remote, anyone with same problems?
what about the display setting like brightness? should they be working? thanx
those brightness settings only work with compatible tv screens
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
ricklar

Meguinness wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 pm ...but Bluetooth is not working...is not powering on,
then some video apps like cyber###flix the topbar cannot be selected by using the remote, anyone with same problems?
The in-app top bar cannot be selected? You mean by using just the D_Pad, correct? Because if you use a mouse the TopBar menus are still accessible. That is a flaw in the programming of the app in relation to Oreo/Pie that the app is not fully compatible and made for older version of android. I noticed this in some apps I tested when using them in Oreo/Pie ROMS with remote.

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
hortdog

Hi Nayam
I have been able to connect up to 3% then error code , gets to uboot then error 0x10303004 Romcode/Switch status/Identity/Error result. Any suggestions.
ricklar

hortdog wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:20 am Hi Nayam
I have been able to connect up to 3% then error code , gets to uboot then error 0x10303004 Romcode/Switch status/Identity/Error result. Any suggestions.
Maybe it is faulty equipment...

Have you use different USB ports on your PC to connect to device? Not that it should matter but I always connect the USBa-to-USBa on a USB-3.0 port on my PC.

Is it possible your USBa-to-USBa cable is bad or faulty?

Burning Tool tip that when trying to burn firmwares, because of a low power issues you also must Plug-in the DC Power cable to TVbox immediately after plugging in USB cable to box. Have you tried that?

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!