[QUESTION] Apps RAI - Netflix repaired? V3 oreo

appXperience
Fabrizio93
Verified Member
Answers: 0

Guys with the new oreo v3 update coming up will the RAI and Netflix apps be repaired? Because at the moment they don't work :frowning2:
ricklar

Fabrizio93 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 pm RAI and Netflix apps be repaired?
What is RAI?

The included Netflix doesn't work? Try getting Netflix from Aptoide, mobile version only.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Fabrizio93
Verified Member

Netflix pre-installed by error 0013 and does not work on v2 and Raiplay is an app of Italian television found on the Play Store, but it does not work if you can take a look to see the problem that I thank in advance :frowning2:
ricklar

Netflix is bastards and only allow Netflix mobile app to be used on any device not Licensed and Certified by Netflix. Netflix from the AndriodTV special Play Store is for AndroidTV only and requires DRM Widevine L1. So if you want Netflix to work you have to find a modified/hacked version online or use and old version to download that works. Read the Apps forum section, several threads about Netflix maybe they will help, but probably better to try the Kodi Netflix add-on I shared in "Links and Stuff" forum.

RAIplay has both a mobile version apk and androidTV version apk. So try the mobile version instead if you already tried the androidTV version straight from Play Store. Maybe RAI did the same thing as Netflix and put DRM restrictions in the app.
Here is androidTV apk link:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/rai-radio ... /#whatsnew
Here is mobile apk link:
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/rai-radio ... 0-release/

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
Fabrizio93
Verified Member

Hi friend, can you pass this modified version of netflix that requires DRM Widevine L1? with Kodi I don't feel very well, so on the Raiplay app I had already tried these versions, it only opens the one for Android TV, only that it doesn't start the contents, if you could give me a hand, I'd be grateful :clap:
ricklar

Sorry, I don't use Netflix, so I don't know exactly what version works.

Check Aptoide app store or APKpure app store for a working mobile version. You will have to try and test more than one probably. Most likely you have to use old versions of the app like Netflix_v6.26.1 build 15 31696 which require a mouse to navigate, can't use D-Pad on remote; that version 6.26.1 was suppose to be working at the beginning of this year. Some people said they use really old versions 3 or 4 and that works for them.

Good luck finding one :upside_down_face:

GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
em3ka

Fabrizio93 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:39 am ... I had already tried these versions, it only opens the one for Android TV, only that it doesn't start the contents ...
Netflix ??? :upside_down_face:
https://cld.pt/dl/download/3b3f047a-3b0 ... ltrahd.apk
https://meocloud.pt/link/3b3f047a-3b0c- ... k/netflix/
Fabrizio93
Verified Member

Hi friends I finally installed a mobile version of netflix now it works.
As for the Raiplay app I installed a previous version and now everything works.
Thanks again for all the support :)
Last edited by Fabrizio93 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
karpago

Hi Fabrizio93
I've tried every version of RAIPLAY both on Play Store and Aptoide, but when i choose any video, stream never starts. Could you please specify which version of RAIPLAY is working on your tv box?
Fabrizio93
Verified Member

Ciao [mention]karpago[/mention] se hai un dispositivo x96 mini devi installare da aptoide TV la versione 2.0.5 è l'unica funzionante ;)