Working AMAZON Prime Video apk

appXperience
Fazzman
Answers: 0

Hope this is the correct place on the forum. I have vE on and old Yoka pro device and after hours of trying to get Prime Video to work ( checking many many versions, I finally came across one that works ( there maybe others but I stopped with the first one that worked) - tired of looking.
Google this version 3.0.247.90121 of Prime Video ( no mouse needed)

Forgot to mention working on my Yoka Pro which has the S912.

Moderator Edit(merged posts)
ricklar

[mention]Fazzman[/mention] thanks for posting, was in wrong Forum thread, so moved and made your own post here in Apps thread.

Now to clarify, where did you download the apk? Is it a modded apk or the original release version 3.0.247.90121 apk???
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
riudarenes

Moltes gràcies. També treballa amb el meu T6 amb soc S905X. :grinning:
Fabrizio93
Verified Member

[mention]Fazzman[/mention] could you publish the working Prime Video apk? I can't find it, thanks in advance ':)
ricklar

Fabrizio93 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 pm [mention]Fazzman[/mention] could you publish the working Prime Video apk? I can't find it, thanks in advance ':)
Just did Google search and found this: https://android-apk.org/com.amazon.avod ... ime-video/

Not sure if that is an original APK or a modified apk, and not sure if that website is trustworthy because they obviously ripped cloned this website from APKmirror.com. When checking the version number it doesn't match what APKpure has for the Mobile version of Prime Video. So do full virus scan of apk before and after install and submit it to VirusTotal.com to have extra checking of apk file. Up to you if you want to try it out for yourself.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
mabodas

Hi, great job brother this version work perfect :yum:
prophet506

Really nice. I lost an entire day to find a solution to this problem. Thanks a lot man :grin:
wnocella

Hi

I tested it with tx5 pro (Android 9).

The problem is that I can't add to home the Amazon icon because it's installed from file and not play store.

Besides it's an old version of app.
em3ka

wnocella wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:02 pm The problem is that I can't add to home the Amazon icon because it's installed from file and not play store.
For mobile vesions of apps you have to create shortcut's.
caragato

Hello, thanks for this version but, it is completely impossible to make "Prime video for Android TV" work on the AtXperience"?
This app is great but it´s the Tablet version so it´s more difficult to move by the menu.

Does anybody make the Amazon Prime Android TV app work on AtX? I get always the "Something went worg" screen, and i have changed the setting to make the app access to storage.

Thank you in advance.