[HELP] s912 H96 Pro 2/16 doesnt connect Wifi

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
sancamcal
Answers: 0

Good day,

i have installed the last version (H) and happens the same with G, bluethoot works but Wifi seems that not, because doesnt find any network.

Please, anyone can help me?

Many thanks in advance!!
ricklar

sancamcal wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:58 am Good day,
i have installed the last version (H) and happens the same with G, bluethoot works but Wifi seems that not, because doesnt find any network.
Please, anyone can help me?
Many thanks in advance!!
1st it is weird that the Bluetooth works and the Wifi doesn't. Normally is the other way around, wifi works with no Bluetooth.

Have you opened the box to see what Wifi Chip is installed? The wifi model number is printed on chip, it is usually the bright silver square chip.

Only thing I can think is you have the same wifi chip that the weird Black PCB boards for H96 Pro+, where a special firmware port had to be made for it to use AtvX. See this post:
viewtopic.php?p=4350#p4350

Possible Fix: Once you have positively identified the Wifi chip, using a Root Explorer like EsFile Explorer you can navigate to /system/etc/wifi/ and delete all the extra wifi config files that don't match your wifi because there might be a conflict, then reboot. But it is also possible that AtvX doesn't have matching wifi drivers or wifi config files to your particular device.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
FerociousATV

What router are you using? Do you have another router to test with or use the hotspot on your phone to see if it picks up.