Game Pad Support?

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
patricha
Answers: 0

Hello,
I currently own a Richenfull android tv box S905X (2gb ram) and I flashed your latest rom (F). Everything works wonderfully on it, except that I cannot, for the life of me, get my stream controller or Xbox One controller to work on the device. I've tried the USB cable, Bluetooth, AND the dongle that the steam controller came with. The xbox controller I tried also the dongle and the wire.

I was able to pair the steam controller via Bluetooth, but it would not allow me to actually use the device on the system. Steam link would not even detect it.

I suspect that it may be that there is a lack of gamepad drivers for your builds? Is there any particular reason for this? Any plans on adding this in the future if this is the case? Or if it's not the case, what should I do to further diagnose and potentially solve this issue? Thanks!
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

patricha wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:59 am Hello,
I currently own a Richenfull android tv box S905X (2gb ram) and I flashed your latest rom (F). Everything works wonderfully on it, except that I cannot, for the life of me, get my stream controller or Xbox One controller to work on the device. I've tried the USB cable, Bluetooth, AND the dongle that the steam controller came with. The xbox controller I tried also the dongle and the wire.

I was able to pair the steam controller via Bluetooth, but it would not allow me to actually use the device on the system. Steam link would not even detect it.

I suspect that it may be that there is a lack of gamepad drivers for your builds? Is there any particular reason for this? Any plans on adding this in the future if this is the case? Or if it's not the case, what should I do to further diagnose and potentially solve this issue? Thanks!
I did add many drivers but it's hard to find them in the first place that too for so many different controllers.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
patricha

I've tried both steam controller and xbox one controllers. If I could locate the drivers for you I would, but I have no idea where to even look for the steam controller drivers. I assumed that they would be some generic xinput bluetooth le drivers. I wonder if anyone else has this issue with this rom, so we know it's not isolated to me.
Nayam
Administrator & Developer

patricha wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:18 am I've tried both steam controller and xbox one controllers. If I could locate the drivers for you I would, but I have no idea where to even look for the steam controller drivers. I assumed that they would be some generic xinput bluetooth le drivers. I wonder if anyone else has this issue with this rom, so we know it's not isolated to me.
I can send you some files and a kernel that you can try. If it works, you can let me know.
BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL
RESPECT THE MODERATORS
PM ONLY WHEN IMPORTANT
ENJOY!
My Devices:
X96 Mini, A95X Pro, H96 Pro Stick, A95X Max
patricha

I'm willing to try it out! My plan was to not only use these android boxes as entertainment media centers for most of my TVs but also to be able to stream my games to whichever room I'd like.
daxiongmao87

hey nayam, no rush, just wondering if theres an update on this. thanks.
patricha

Nayam any updates on this? Thanks
EricChandler

It seems that your situation is the same as mine, I also encountered the same situation when playing Toca Life World APK game, has anyone fixed it yet?