V2F port released for mxq pro 4k boxes

TX3 Mini, X96 Mini, W95 to name a few...
udaredme
Verified Member
Answers: 0

I have released my port of V2F for the MXQ PRO 4k boxes that so many of us have. These are picky little boxes that have an attitude, especially the ones with the P281 bootloader.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/androi ... k-t3838959

Try and please leave any feedback you may have!
braliao
Verified Member

Doens't works on mine, which is a MXQ PRO+ box with HS2734A WIFI chipset.. so WIFI still not working for me, going to have to look into how to do this myself
udaredme
Verified Member

Yes this is for the pro 4k only. I havent tried on the pro+ boxes. If I had one I could try. I can add your wifi to my next update/bugfix.
stepper12

Thank you for the work you put into this rom. My box has been a brick for about 3 weeks since I usb burned V2E to it. It would boot to the logo screen for about 1 min. and then go blank nothing. I have a MX PRO + 4K suppose to be a S905X. I tried several rom I could find same thing then I got one from the manufacturer and it did they same thing. Then yesterday I was flash some rom on it, I have a 30" LG HDMI monitor on my desktop, I just hooked the box up to the monitor and the damn thing booted right up. I hooked it to the TV and same logo screen and nothing. Then I came across your rom and although it said 905W I said what the hell and flashed it. It booted right up on the TV everything worked but the wifi. Don't know the wifi chip. The ethernet works but no wifi. I have unpacked your rom and the factory rom in CustomizationTool and any file that had wifi in it's name I replaced with the one from the factory, repacked it and flashed it and all I get is a bootloop so one of the files sould not have been replaced I guess. Do you know what file or files I need to replace to get wifi working.

THANK YOU
braliao
Verified Member

stepper12 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:29 pm Thank you for the work you put into this rom. My box has been a brick for about 3 weeks since I usb burned V2E to it. It would boot to the logo screen for about 1 min. and then go blank nothing. I have a MX PRO + 4K suppose to be a S905X. I tried several rom I could find same thing then I got one from the manufacturer and it did they same thing. Then yesterday I was flash some rom on it, I have a 30" LG HDMI monitor on my desktop, I just hooked the box up to the monitor and the damn thing booted right up. I hooked it to the TV and same logo screen and nothing. Then I came across your rom and although it said 905W I said what the hell and flashed it. It booted right up on the TV everything worked but the wifi. Don't know the wifi chip. The ethernet works but no wifi. I have unpacked your rom and the factory rom in CustomizationTool and any file that had wifi in it's name I replaced with the one from the factory, repacked it and flashed it and all I get is a bootloop so one of the files sould not have been replaced I guess. Do you know what file or files I need to replace to get wifi working.

THANK YOU
I would love to get your ROM once it works properly... I have the same box and it's giving me a lot of problem with stock firmware, but atvx would not work with this box's WIFI chipset. It is HS2734A in case you're wondering.
udaredme
Verified Member

im working on adding more wifi support with my next little update.
fneveu

Hi.
The ROM burned correctly. But my tv box died. Now the PC does not recognize it. Please help
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

fneveu wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm Hi.
The ROM burned correctly. But my tv box died. Now the PC does not recognize it. Please help
Which TV Box are we talking about? Please more input..
- CPU?
- RAM/capacity?
udaredme
Verified Member

What exactly did the box do? Does the led light up?
ooo0luo
Verified Member

My box is also S905X+HS2734A, with s905x ATVX rom but it would not move past language selection page,with s905w,but WIFI would not turn on. I have transplanted the original rom from the box so the file about WIFI, but still Unable to solve.