Installation Le Potato Question

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
analyse
Answers: 0

Hey I just ordered a s905x cc le potato board from amazon. The point that I life in Germany and that it will be there at the 25. of oct gives me plenty of time. I am just a bit confused about eMMC. Is it right that i can’t just burn the image to an Samsung 32gb evo plus card and put it into the le potato board and start it? (Like Libreelec with a rpi)
daxiongmao87

i havent figured out to, looks like most android images for le potator equire an emmc :(
udaredme
Verified Member

I run le potato for my main box..eMMC is a must. You cant run android or these roms off the sd card...only thing you can run off sd card is linux/retropie, etc...get the eMMC from loverpi, only ones that carry ones compatible. Install on the board, use usb burn tool...im rocking true 4K like a beast with it!!
analyse

udaredme wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:39 am I run le potato for my main box..eMMC is a must. You cant run android or these roms off the sd card...only thing you can run off sd card is linux/retropie, etc...get the eMMC from loverpi, only ones that carry ones compatible. Install on the board, use usb burn tool...im rocking true 4K like a beast with it!!
Ty :)
So I think that’s what i am looking for
https://www.loverpi.com/products/libre- ... 1735577293
Can you tell me what’s the best size to go with? :)

E: ordered the 16gb one for tax reasons I hope that’s enough :D
udaredme
Verified Member

Thats what i got! Personally I like the potato...Better than all my android boxes..I want a few more haha
dokho-

Hi!
I'm a French user of AML-S905X-CC ("le potato"), i've install ATVXperience on it and i've few questions :)

1) how to set my wireless keyboard (rapoo) in french (azerty) ?
2) how to re-organise the drawer (mask app that i don't want to see) ?
3) how to copy my osmc's kodi config to use it for kodi on android (is there an ssh daemon ?)
4) is it possible to install "titanium backup" ?

Regards,
(and sorry for my bad english)
igonjo

Does anyone know how to add a wifi usb dongle to the le Potato?
arun_gogosoon

Read this article to install wifi on Le Potato device

https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/how-t ... le-potato/