[HELP] TVBOX TP6

MiBox, X96 to name a few...
Lugovix
Answers: 0

hello people, I need help I have this tvbox and some apps were working fine but since today it already stays in the logo and does not start, what can I do to make it work again because the reset button does not work since I installed its firmware does not reset me the device ':) ':) ':) ':)

and I don't have the USB A cable to connect it to the PC, I only have the way to do it by SD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
em3ka

Lugovix wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:19 pm ...and I don't have the USB A cable to connect it to the PC, I only have the way to do it by SD...
1. Open USB burning tools.
2. Select the firmware.
3. Press Start.
4. Use USB male to male cable and plug into the box.
5. Short pins, don't release and plug in the power cable.

tp6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lugovix

em3ka
muchas gracias por el dato me sirvió porque le instale otra rom y no arranco, por cierto tengo otra consulta es parte de software, no me están sirviendo unas aplicaciones que uso para ver canales iptv y la de google play video me sale que debo actualizar servicios de google pero en la play store no sale para actualizar esos servicios y por apk baje unos de apkmirror pero no sirven, de pronto si sabes como puedo hacer eso te agradezco :grin:

modEDIT:
Thank you very much for the fact it helped me because I installed another rom and it did not start, by the way I have another query is part of software, they are not serving me some applications that I use to watch iptv channels and that of google play video I get that I must update services from google but in the play store it does not come out to update those services and by apk download some of apkmirror but they do not work, suddenly if you know how I can do that I thank you [google translate]

Write your question also in english, please, use google translate if you must.
em3ka

Can you be more specific, which app you have problems with ?

About updating system apps, read this post.
Lugovix

Hi. The problem I have, I could update the Google services but I already have 2 major failures ..
1 there apps that when I open them close one do not load. 2 when I turn off the tvbox or it restarts it stays stuck in the white logo after the music in the 2ff version s905x ..
and tried with the usb burning tool to install other roms and it doesn't let me get errors just leave those of atvxperience
em3ka

Lugovix wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm ...when I turn off the tvbox or it restarts it stays stuck in the white logo after the music in the 2ff version s905x...
Perhaps you should flash v2H build, maybe it performs better.
Lugovix wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm ...tried with the usb burning tool to install other roms and it doesn't let me get errors just leave those of atvxperience...
Yeah, proceed as in #2 post. :upside_down_face:
Lugovix

Hello thank you for answering, install the h compilation, and presents me the same fault stays in the logo, I did the pins to install other roms but shows me errors when I try to install other roms. I don't know if there's anything else I can do or I'll already throw away my tv box and leave it as I ask for papers 😣😢😭

The error always occurs when I turn it off or if the power goes away or if I disconnect it. When you left it on the second day it locks and I am forced to disconnect and reconnect but it stays in the logo
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

Lugovix wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:54 pm The error always occurs when I turn it off or if the power goes away or if I disconnect it. When you left it on the second day it locks and I am forced to disconnect and reconnect but it stays in the logo
The integrated RAM memory is K4B2G0446B-HCH9 CL9, this memory may be initialized with a maximum clock frequency of ~ 666Mhz/memory chip. In your case, the RAM memory is fully overclocked! You need a different bootloader, just use your stock u-boot.