[DISCUSSION] Sunvell T95Z Max TV Box

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
bumerc
Administrator & Developer
Answers: 0

etzka wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:02 pm ...
..and nowThere is another problem thatI find:
when box goes to sleep, never get up, I have to pull down and up power cord, and then 5 of 6 times box stops on booting with vorke logo. There were no problems on original firmware
That's u-boot issue.
papla83
Expert Member

etzka wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:02 pm
etzka wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm ok, I flashed sunvell t95z max with v2ff, with lpddr3 support.
There were problems:
no led clock,
smart youtube, webxperience always opens then close( I need smart youtube for watch 4k),
second time restart box, and now its stops booting, only show "vorke" logo. Why "vorke", its sunvell :)
HDMI CEC function working incorectly. I am using original tv remote, and when I turnoff tv, then box sleep too. When I turn on tv, box dont wake up. I have to pull out and pull in power charging adapter from the back of tv box.

And one question, can this box play 4k perfectly, without issues on any app?, because this is my 5th box, and no one can play 4k videos without lagging and another issues on any apps(exept smart youtube on original firmware with t95z max, tanix tx3 max), ( there were rk3229, s905x, s905w, s912 cpu's)?

edit---------------------------------------------------
problem with booting solved,I think its my external hdd consumes too much current...

second edit :)

system freezes and crashing 1-5 times per day...
sometimes stops on booting
sometimes crashing backing up from sleep
a lot crashing when watching videos in KODI

and its second time, that I flashed box with v2ff (flashing goes without any errors)

third edit

seems that I have bad external hdd( with a lot of bad sectors), now 4k plays far more better, and kodi plays better...
any comments on this? because N'ayam Amarsh'e suggested this box to buy (in original box to buy topic),and I think, he got that one, but why I have those problems?

There is another problem thatI find:
when box goes to sleep, never get up, I have to pull down and up power cord, and then 5 of 6 times box stops on booting with vorke logo. There were no problems on original firmware
Hi.
I have a tanix TX9 pro 3Gb (lpddr3) 32Gb and i have same issue with Webxperience, google assistant, Puffin browser... so i think the LPDDR3 is little buggy with somes apps but with my T95z plus DDR3 no trouble with the apps. only bluetooth doesn't work on V2FF DDR3 and Working on V2FF LPDDR3.
etzka
Experienced Member

Now flashed my box with original t95z plus firmware with lpddr3 support,its not the best solution, but at least there is no system crash 5 times per day :)(wifi, bluetooth, smart youtube working). I dont find original t95z max firmware...But there is problem with low res(like 480p) video playing. Video has a lot off artefacts. Searching another firmware...
etzka
Experienced Member

another question:
auto frame rate, level 1 and level 2, how they should be working?
Level 2 changes frame rate to match video framerate, but when video stops playing, system framerate still not changing back, but locks on played video framerate. Should it work in this way? And level 1, I think it do nothink.
etzka
Experienced Member

The most important question is:
will there be a patch or somethink for lpddr3 firmware (t95z max, 3gb ram, 32gb rom) for all that issues( wrote earlier)? And when?
papla83
Expert Member

etzka wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:46 pm The most important question is:
will there be a patch or somethink for lpddr3 firmware (t95z max, 3gb ram, 32gb rom) for all that issues( wrote earlier)? And when?
The problem is, no developer had this sort of box (LPDDR3) so to make a rom without possibility to try it is very difficult.
bumerc

[mention]etzka[/mention] [mention]papla83[/mention]
I found a small bug in u-boot DDR timing (LP version) and corrected it. If you want to test, here is the link
etzka
Experienced Member

bumerc wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:47 pm [mention]etzka[/mention] [mention]papla83[/mention]
I found a small bug in u-boot DDR timing (LP version) and corrected it. If you want to test, here is the link
ohh thanks, I'll try it tomorow...
and perhaps you know somethink about afr, level 1, level 2? How they should work?
josuehds

[quote=bumerc post_id=1771 time=1540849651 user_id=722]
[mention]etzka[/mention] [mention]papla83[/mention]
[/quote
What solution have this fix ?
Repair the application don't open, because I have must fails (Spotify don't open, web, quick reboot and etc)
bumerc

josuehds wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 am
bumerc wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:47 pm [mention]etzka[/mention] [mention]papla83[/mention]
What solution have this fix ?
Repair the application don't open, because I have must fails (Spotify don't open, web, quick reboot and etc)
Frequent system crashes (DDR-Timing fix).
Maybe WLAN and Bluetooth issues, because of lack of LP devices, I could not test it myself. Netflix Users I recommend a rollback to an earlier version of this app.