Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Post your great articles here
- Posts: 1715
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:43 am
- Has thanked: 128 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
atvXperience v4 firmware comes with the pre-installed Terminal Emulator - open app and execute the following command:
Post the dmesg_log.txt
file, which you now find in /sdcard
directory on the device main (internal) storage.
- Experienced Member
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 4:00 am
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
For those who have not been able to create the dmesg log I did it in the following way.
1. I installed the Minimal ABD and Fastboot program on my PC.
2. In the TV Box with atvX V4 I opened the App included ADB over Ethernet and I gave it Start.
3. I opened the Minimal ADB and Fastboot program on the PC and wrote in the ADB console the information provided by the ADB over Ethernet App of the TV Box (it appears: adb connect 192.168.1.1XXXXX), with this the TV Box is connected to the PC.
4. Once connected, I wrote the following in the ADB console: adb shell dmesg, and with this we obtain the desired information.
5. Then copy and paste that information into Notepad and save it as a .txt file by calling it dmesg.
This is the file that developers need to identify problems and correct them in the software.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.