Tanix TX9 Pro

H96 Pro, X98 Pro, TX9 Pro to name a few...
LordTao
Answers: 0

lparker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:44 pm It does run pretty well, but the display shows 'boot' upside down, all the time. Webxperience, Morpheus and STBEMU won't run however. Any time-frame for a working fix for those?

Thanks for the great work guys, it's SOLID on the TX3 Mini's!
I am in the exact same situation and have tried all version and even the V2H and none works. Only V2FF for LPDDR installed with burning tool but nothing works and the LED screen is stuck with Boot upside down. Any chance of getting a LPDDR version of V2H?
LordTao

I succeed to install the V2ff LDDR version on my TX9 Pro but LED display shows only BOOT upside down. Most application do work and do not update correctly. Youtube work fine at 1080p Max. Have tried V2H, V2G and V2F, none would install. I have tried with Burning Tool. If anyone have any better Rom for the TX9 Pro, Please let me know.
papla83
Expert Member

Hey tanixers can you try that https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... Hr16wIFMEx
The second V2H.
Because i have a trouble when i wake the device, no remote.

Some body can try and tell me if it's the same ?

Thanks
marcus95

I have the tanix TX9 PRO. I check that I have the LP version. I installed ATVXperience V2FF LPDDR and i have crashes on webxperience and other app like google keep.

I tried Kodi and playxperiences and i have the same issue with which are stuterring. I set ajust display refresh rate on start and stop and i still have the same issue. Videos are working only on libreElec . I have to switch between android and libreelec every time…
ricklar

[mention]marcus95[/mention] try bumerc's modification for certain LPDDR3 devices: viewtopic.php?p=3704#p3704

Not all LPDDR devices operate at the same ram MHz speed. Wrong ram speed will cause crashes like you said.
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
marcus95

this rom works great, no more crashes on webxperience and remote and other app.
But still have issue on reading local video when i'm trying Kodi or playxperience. No issue on my computer with the same file and with librelect on my device

Edit :
- crash when trying to open more settings
- crash when coming from sleep mode
- Issue on booting atv logo (minor issue)
ricklar

marcus95 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:43 pm ....still have issue on reading local video when i'm trying Kodi or playxperience...
Don't use PlayXperience anymore, is based on an old version of Kodi. If problem with standard Kodi 17.6 then try Kodi 18. Most playback issues can be pinpointed to faulty or incorrect settings.
- crash when trying to open more settings
That is a firmware issue that should be corrected in next version release.
- crash when coming from sleep mode
Some remote drivers were missing or coded wrong, should be fixed in next release.
- Issue on booting atv logo (minor issue)
I think you are describing the slight hesitation and pixelated opening sequence of the boot video...
BE KIND, BE NICE, BE RESPECTFUL TO OTHERS, RESPECT THE MODERATORS,
*IMPORTANT NOTE* ONLY PM MODERATORS OR DEVELOPERS AS A LAST RESORT!!!

☢️ My test device: H96 Pro+ 3gb/32gb DDR4 ☢️ Plus own Tanix, Beelink, Alfawise, X96S, Odroid-N2, Khadas VIM3L, X3, ADT-3, X96-Air
GEARBEST.com
PLEASE ENJOY ATVX!
bumerc
Administrator & Developer

Some remote drivers were missing or coded wrong, should be fixed in next release.
The problem is stopping the remotecfg service in sleep mode, which must be restarted after waking up.
marcus95

Don't use PlayXperience anymore, is based on an old version of Kodi. If problem with standard Kodi 17.6 then try Kodi 18. Most playback issues can be pinpointed to faulty or incorrect settings.
With Kodi 18, i have the same experience on playing video.
I think you are describing the slight hesitation and pixelated opening sequence of the boot video..
Yes
Lagua

Hello everybody! I installed ATVXperience V2FF LPDDR but noticed some bugs. Bluetooth did not work, fixed with a fix posted in the forum. The front led clock of the box was written boot upside down. Fixed another fix posted in the forum. Now I noticed that wifi didn't connect through the box settings. I was able to go to the more settings menu and was able to connect. I have a problem with chromecast. I noticed that it does not work. It has been said that it was meant to replace with the airscreen app. But I still can't connect. Could someone tell me how to proceed?
Congratulations to the developers and hope that in V3 these bugs can be fixed.